Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you thankful for???

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    ~ A hubby who supports my quilting hobby....
    ~ a stash big enough to shop from...
    ~ notions and and gadgets to make quilting faster, easier and more precise...

~ and the most I am thankful for, a happy, healthy loving family, a roof over our heads and food in our bellies...

How about you?? ..... lets make this A happy thread....

my husband , daughters, grandkids, and sewing in that order (most of the time) lol

I am thankful for my wonderful husband. We have been through alot together and he is always on my side. Iam also thankful all our kids are healthy and happy and our families are doing pretty well, My family is the most important thing to me. Then quilting...lol

Banned
    Blog Entries
    LIFE!

Blog Entries
    I'm thankful for my health, my family, my job, my home, my car, my pets, that I can have so much fun with a sewing machine (or knitting needles or crochet hook) and some material (or yarn) and I'm really thankful for Quilting Board.

My wonderful family, my sweet dogs, my home, my breakfast, the sun in the sky, Jimmy Buffet, my sewing machines, my local quilt shop (home away from home), my son's delightful girlfriend (really do love her!), peanut butter M&Ms, homegrown tomatoes, my first cup of coffee in the morning, kisses from my hubby...

I'm with Jacquie, I'm very thankful for my life and everything and everyone that is in it.

I am thankful for every day I can spend with my DH, after he had a stroke almost 6 years ago I realized what love truly is. The day I brought him home from the hospital was one of the happiest days of my life.
    We have become so much closer and spend so much time just talking and laughing, more than we did before.

Blog Entries
    When your friend's husband is clinging to life by a thread today, it gives you time to reflect and really take stock of your life. I am truly thankful for a loving God who gave me mercy and forgiveness. I am thankful for a loving husband, children and friends. I am thankful for a roof over my head and shoes on my feet. I am thankful that I can still get around even if I do have to use a walker. I am thankful for being able to crochet, knit, quilt and be able to read all the great books available. I am thankful for all my QB friends who are so helpful and kind. Life is a blessing and I am so grateful to be able to enjoy it.

Blog Entries
    my husband and healthy children a wonderful step daughter and son in law and our one and only grandson.

Besides that I am thankful that I have enough to share when someone needs help

I have a new job to help pay for my fabric, a loving husband who supports my hobby, good health, two wonderful cats, and too many other things to list.

"I cried because I didn't have shoes, until I saw a man who didn't have feet." (I can't remember who said this.)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbie1
    When your friend's husband is clinging to life by a thread today, it gives you time to reflect and really take stock of your life. I am truly thankful for a loving God who gave me mercy and forgiveness. I am thankful for a loving husband, children and friends. I am thankful for a roof over my head and shoes on my feet. I am thankful that I can still get around even if I do have to use a walker. I am thankful for being able to crochet, knit, quilt and be able to read all the great books available. I am thankful for all my QB friends who are so helpful and kind. Life is a blessing and I am so grateful to be able to enjoy it.

That God has been so kindly generous and provident to me. Husband, children, grandchildren, all of my family. So many people, interesting places to live, interesting jobs and hobbies.

wow what a question there is so many things to be thankful for. first of all i am thankful for my God as he is a good and loving God. all of my chrildren and grand kids. then my husband for supporting all of the things that i do no matter what. i have been blessed in so many ways every day. last but not least i am thankful for all of the friends that i have found here. and thank you for asking this question. we all need to remember the good things in life and what we are greatful for. i am also thankful for things that i have not recieved that i wanted as some times it turns out i really did not need what i have wanted anyway as something else better comes along. blessings to all.

Blog Entries
    Gonna use this one again.....
    mint chocolate chip ice cream

...................being ABOVE the ground....................

Blog Entries
    I am thankful for the strength God has given me to battle breast cancer.
    Of course my family is on that list.
    Peace and Blessings,

Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts
    I am thankful for every day I can spend with my DH, after he had a stroke almost 6 years ago I realized what love truly is. The day I brought him home from the hospital was one of the happiest days of my life.
    We have become so much closer and spend so much time just talking and laughing, more than we did before.
    God works in mysterious ways doesn't he?.

the list is so big!!!! i'm grateful for my loving family, my health, my job, my sewing and knitting hobbies, for life, friends, this forum, for food, the sun, California, for my books, my ipad, my imac, my truck, my energy, my God.... for everything!!!!!!

I couldn't even begin to name them all but most definitely my kids and husband which is also my best friend!

Blog Entries
    I am 70!

A quiet Sunday at home.

I am thankful for each day, upon waking. Having a life threatening desease really makes me thankful for what I do have and can enjoy each day. Life is so precious.

I am so thankful to God and all that HE has done for me! My ever growing family that each is so precious and dear to me. The excitment for life that I still feel at 65, new things to learn and challange myself with and last of all, this wonderful quilting board that has added so much pleasure to my life!

Blog Entries
    A loving God. A happy, healthy loving family, a roof over our heads, food on our table & our jobs. My very supportive husband in my hobbies. LIFE!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast