Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What's The Big Secret? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/whats-big-secret-t39118.html)

Rhonda 03-10-2010 08:56 AM

9/30/55 I am what I am and I make no bones about it!! LOL I enjoy the age I am and am enjoying life. and especially enjoying this board!!

Olivia's Grammy 03-10-2010 09:00 AM

I listed my bd in my profile. I don't mind birthdays, so far. I am in excellent health and work hard to stay that way. (Just ate 2 chocolate chip cookies) I was 64 yesterday.

BellaBoo 03-10-2010 09:07 AM

I use Life Loc. These days everyone even kids! need their info secured. Parents have no idea their kids ID has been stolen until they grow up. And many times it's a relative that used the ID. If you have any info on file anywhere you need an ID secure service like Life Loc. I paid for my DD to have it and two months after she got it, she was notified that a woman in another state was trying to buy a speed boat using my DD's credit info. The woman got away from the dealer before the cops got there. She's still out there using more fake IDs! Scary.

Rhonda 03-10-2010 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Olivia's Grammy
I listed my bd in my profile. I don't mind birthdays, so far. I am in excellent health and work hard to stay that way. (Just ate 2 chocolate chip cookies) I was 64 yesterday.

Belated Happy Birthday Olivia's Grammy!! And many more!!

BellaBoo 03-10-2010 09:10 AM

Chocolate chip cookies are the perfect birthday treat! Happy Birthday week to you!

mosquitosewgirl 03-10-2010 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Lisanne
In my case, I simply don't want to be reminded when it's my birthday.

I'm sorry.

Oh, and March 12th. Yay...it's almost my birthday!

Quilter7x 03-10-2010 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by mosquitosewgirl

I'm sorry.

I hope it's in your profile Mosquitosewgirl! :D

I added mine this morning, June 10th.

mosquitosewgirl 03-10-2010 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Quilter7x

Originally Posted by mosquitosewgirl

I'm sorry.

I hope it's in your profile Mosquitosewgirl! :D

I added mine this morning, June 10th.

Of course it is....has been there since the beginning. I figure that if I can't celebrate all my experiences via birthdays, what's the point of having any more experiences! LOL

craftiladi 03-10-2010 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by watterstide
5/26/1957

Oh you have the same b-day as my youngest daughter but she was born in 1978.
mine is 11/15/55

craftiladi 03-10-2010 09:30 AM

Quilter7 you share my 2nd GD's birthday...which twin are you? I know depends on the day..lol