Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What's The Big Secret? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/whats-big-secret-t39118.html)

craftiladi 03-10-2010 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by mosquitosewgirl

Originally Posted by Lisanne
In my case, I simply don't want to be reminded when it's my birthday.

I'm sorry.

Oh, and March 12th. Yay...it's almost my birthday!

I know I will forgot so Happy Early Birthday!!!!

craftiladi 03-10-2010 09:32 AM

Rhonda sorry I missed it...Happy Belated Birthday..hope you did exactly what you wanted.

Honey 03-10-2010 10:04 AM

5/17/51. I rarely think of my age. When I have to I have to really think about it. IMO it's just a number.

Quilter7x 03-10-2010 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by craftiladi
Quilter7 you share my 2nd GD's birthday...which twin are you? I know depends on the day..lol

I'm the good twin of course! :lol: :lol:

Quilter7x 03-10-2010 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Honey
5/17/51. I rarely think of my age. When I have to I have to really think about it. IMO it's just a number.

My niece's birthday is the the same, only there are few years difference. :D

Rhonda 03-10-2010 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by craftiladi
Rhonda sorry I missed it...Happy Belated Birthday..hope you did exactly what you wanted.

Thanks Craftilady noone remembers my BD except my mom. My DD usually remembers but my boys never do. One DIL makes scrapbook style cards and I usually get a card from her after my BD LOL It is always after! :lol: But that is about it.

dizzy 03-10-2010 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by amy WI
On May 5th i will be 40! I can't wait. I'm just happy to live this long!!! And all of you should be too. My mom's family had a curse. Her mother, brother and sister all died at age 62. Well guess what! Mom turned 63 last wednesday. The more time God gives us the better! Age is just a number! Happy Birthday everyone!!!!!

WELL dear i'll give you a good one i've had two uncles die befor tey could draw sicial security as retirement anmy dad drawedtwo checks an the day he got his secound check he passed away.All three died of cancer,an i've had four members
on my moms side has had cancer of some sorts.So I'm really on the line an have to watch the whole cancer thing.
an my birthday is7/15/1963

JUNEC 03-10-2010 11:18 AM

I don't celebrate birthdays any more - but anniversaries of my birthday - (ie if 45 - I would celebrate the 10th anniversary of my 35th birthday) - However, anniversaries need to be adjusted because my sons keep getting older - LOL

Boston1954 03-10-2010 11:58 AM

I really was not trying to delve into your years on the planet. My year is in my name, and as someone else said, proud of it. I just like knowing when someone's birthday is. I am always curious to see if it is the same as someone in my family.

I was surprised to see so many responses, and Happy Birthday to those who's are coming up, AND hope it was great to the ones that have passed.

:D

amy WI 03-10-2010 12:13 PM

WELL dear i'll give you a good one i've had two uncles die befor tey could draw sicial security as retirement anmy dad drawedtwo checks an the day he got his secound check he passed away.All three died of cancer,an i've had four members
on my moms side has had cancer of some sorts.So I'm really on the line an have to watch the whole cancer thing.
an my birthday is7/15/1963
Well, I will definately keep you in my prayers that you live longer than anyone else!!!