Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   when was the last time.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/when-last-time-t51654.html)

Mamagus 06-27-2010 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Laura1557

Originally Posted by quiltilicious
When I moved and took the stove with me. I just looked at the bottom of my fridge yesterday, and it looked as if a cat were glued to the vent. I guess I should clean it...

I just found the same thing with the mat by my front door. I wiped my feet when I came in from outside and the rubber soles on my shoes lifted some cat hair. I scuffed my foot along the length of the mat and lifted enough hair to build another cat, and I only vacuumed a week ago!

The Kitty Committee does like laying on that mat though....

You ain't see nothin' until you've seen the fur a Sheltie can deposit on a rug when he is in full shed. What doesn't get stuck to the mats, furniture, socks and any other fabric item that he comes within 100 feet of, gathers into tumble weeds and roll around the floor. I hoover, swifter, vileda and use about a dozen other products from April to November and then cut back to just the first three.

As for the stove.... this kitchen is a year old and I've moved the stove twice and was embarrassed as could be both times!!

isnthatodd 06-27-2010 02:59 PM

This next Wednesday when the housekeeper comes?

sheilainoz 06-27-2010 03:05 PM

ummmm you mean to tell me that the stove actually comes out ?????

seriously tho I rent so its one of those jobs I dont tend to do till I really have to like when I move out ... lol

I dont do windows either ... excuse for that one is we are on water restrictions here in Melbourne Victoria

watterstide 06-27-2010 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by sewcrazygirl
you cleaned under your stove? I pulled out the storage drawer today and OMG it was gross! Next I need to move my Refrigerator.

2 weeks ago..the fridge too. DH is wiered differently than me..lol! it is on a schedule to be done..!
and it was gross under it too! i have 2 dogs.soooo

Pam 06-27-2010 03:16 PM

My mom gave me a shirt that says "What rolls under the fridge, stays under the fridge" Does that answer your question? Evidently SHE is more worried about the gunk under there than I am.

redkimba 06-27-2010 03:28 PM

Oh, please don't remind me. I really (x10) to clean behind my fridge and my stove. I know it will beyond disgusting....

MegsAnn 06-27-2010 04:03 PM

Umm... never? LOL.

Chasing Hawk 06-27-2010 04:12 PM

Every 6 weeks for me, usually when the central air furnace filter is done.

granniebj 06-27-2010 04:22 PM

For sure every spring, but sometimes I'll do it one more time during the winter...depends on if I think of it or not. There is always so much going on, and its one of those things thats so easy to put off! lol

littlehud 06-27-2010 04:56 PM

Well, now I need to do that on my next day off. You have me thinking and I bet it needs it.