when was the last time..

Old 06-27-2010, 01:22 PM
Banned

you cleaned under your stove? I pulled out the storage drawer today and OMG it was gross! Next I need to move my Refrigerator.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Power Poster

Every spring and fall, more often if there is a spill that gets under there :D:D:D
Old 06-27-2010, 01:47 PM

I have a cook top and built in double ovens. I do need to pull and clean under the fridge though!
Old 06-27-2010, 01:50 PM

When I moved and took the stove with me. I just looked at the bottom of my fridge yesterday, and it looked as if a cat were glued to the vent. I guess I should clean it...
Old 06-27-2010, 01:51 PM

HaHa :lol: :lol: I've been thinking it needs done..but never think of it when I have the proper helper hanging around!!! When my kitchen got redone, the guy who installed the stove never put the safety thingys on the floor behind it to keep it from tipping when the doors open, so you can't set a heavy pan on the door. I have the parts and keep thinking sometime when the ex is over here he can help..he's very handy! but..and the plan is to scrub the floor when he pulls the stove out and so to answer your question I've never cleaned under this one!!! :oops: :oops:
Old 06-27-2010, 01:51 PM

When the cat says it's time to?

Under the stove is one of the places my cat Furby likes to toss his toy mice. Every so often he'll lay on the floor in front of it, upside down, looking underneath. That's the cue to pull out the oven drawer so he can wander in and retrieve his mice, and then I'll get the dust bunnies. :mrgreen:

I don't think the fridge has been moved since I got the new one six months ago....
Old 06-27-2010, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by quiltilicious
When I moved and took the stove with me. I just looked at the bottom of my fridge yesterday, and it looked as if a cat were glued to the vent. I guess I should clean it...
I just found the same thing with the mat by my front door. I wiped my feet when I came in from outside and the rubber soles on my shoes lifted some cat hair. I scuffed my foot along the length of the mat and lifted enough hair to build another cat, and I only vacuumed a week ago!

The Kitty Committee does like laying on that mat though....
Old 06-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Power Poster

I have a cook top and built in oven.. so about 25 years ago when I had to replace the built in :roll: LOL

The refrig.. it has been a couple years I think . Unless I get someone to move it .. it don't get moved since the time I herniated disks moving it years ago :roll: LOL
Old 06-27-2010, 02:28 PM
Power Poster

oven and cooktop are built in. And I moved the frige last year, and cleaned. I broke the water line to the ice maker, so I am not allowed to move it anymore by my self LOL And I was home alone, had to call DH home from work, could nt' get the water turned off. So, I do try to run a duster back as far as I can reach ever month. LOL
Old 06-27-2010, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
I have a cook top and built in double ovens. I do need to pull and clean under the fridge though!
me too :)