Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Where are they? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/where-they-t307807.html)

dunster 11-03-2019 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 8322445)
hhmmmmmmmm!!!
So what else could one use it for?
Mixing paint? :D

One could, but this one didn't.

dunster 11-03-2019 03:16 PM

I found my hand mixer!!! In the back of a cabinet, inside a ziplock bag. Best of all, the beaters were in there too. I was planning to order a new one if I didn't find it today. Sometimes it pays to keep looking.

bearisgray 11-03-2019 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by dunster (Post 8322480)
I found my hand mixer!!! In the back of a cabinet, inside a ziplock bag. Best of all, the beaters were in there too. I was planning to order a new one if I didn't find it today. Sometimes it pays to keep looking.

Yippee!!!!

QuiltE 11-03-2019 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by dunster (Post 8322480)

Great work Sherlock! :)
........ did you find Bear's missing fabric?

Jingle 11-03-2019 04:52 PM

Yes, I have done that and still haven't found two items I hid in a safe place. Must have been real safe as I have looked and looked and still not found them. Nothing sewing related.

DebbieJJ 11-04-2019 03:21 AM

Well, they must be hiding with my special pair of sewing glasses. I had an extra pair of computer glasses that I use for sewing and I keep them on my sewing machine cabinet (I wear bifocals, but my computer glasses are the bifocal part all over the lens). I haven't found them in the last 2 weeks, but I know they are in my sewing room somewhere!

sandy l 11-04-2019 04:25 AM

Well, for two days now, we've been looking for the can of upholster cleaner. He keeps saying, "I know it's here somewhere, don't think I've thrown it out, not sure but I may have 'cause the scrubber brush that came with it, may have been broken" I guess the hunt will continue:)

MaggieLou 11-04-2019 06:42 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Then I find it in the one place I've looked several times. We just moved a few months ago and I'm still trying to get my sewing room set up. Movers put boxes everywhere but where they should go. At least my sewing and embroidery machines were put in the right place. Now if I can just find everything else. lol

trolleystation 11-04-2019 08:16 AM

Stop looking today and wait two days and then look again. It works for me.

Doggramma 11-04-2019 08:36 AM

They’re probably hiding out with a quilt pattern I got in Hawaii. I bought a kit and have the fabric. Who knows where the pattern went.