Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Where are you from? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/where-you-t143030.html)

smagruder 08-07-2011 03:05 AM

I was born in South Shore, Kentucky, have lived in Ashtabula, Ohio for a short time. Most of my life has been spent here in Louisville, Kentucky.

auntiehenno 08-07-2011 03:28 AM

Born in Rapid City, SD. Have lived all over. Retired educator and now live in Denver area to be with my daughter and family.

taciage 08-07-2011 03:29 AM

Born in Indiana, parents moved to FL when I was little. Grew up in Tampa Bay area. Moved to NC after retiring from teaching....feels like I finally have come HOME!

Anael 08-07-2011 03:31 AM

Lookes like I'm the only one born in The Netherlands; lived in Germany for 3 years and moved back to The Netherlands. My dream is to buy a house in France with my BF :D

bvillequilter 08-07-2011 03:52 AM

Hi All!

I live in Baldwinsville, NY, which is north of Syracuse. I was born in the Bronx, NY, lived in Queens, NY until I started HS on Staten Island NY. I moved out of the city in 1987 and never, ever regretted it. I love central NY! I lived in Herkimer, Little Falls and Stockbridge, NY. Even though I loved those areas I truly love living here in Baldwinsville, NY. It is a beautiful area, yet shopping is only 2-3 miles away. I have a 50cc Yamaha scooter that I use to get about locally. I attach a dog trailer to the back and I take my sweet dog Zoey to the Onondaga dog park every morning. We love walking along the lake early in the morning.

I enjoy reading where everyone is from. Thanks for starting this thread.

Happy sewing!
Roberta

Buttons922 08-07-2011 03:52 AM

Due to health issues of my sweetheart we are in Fredericksburg, TX. When he is better we will head back to Rapid City, SD.

bvillequilter 08-07-2011 03:52 AM

Hi All!

I live in Baldwinsville, NY, which is north of Syracuse. I was born in the Bronx, NY, lived in Queens, NY until I started HS on Staten Island NY. I moved out of the city in 1987 and never, ever regretted it. I love central NY! I lived in Herkimer, Little Falls and Stockbridge, NY. Even though I loved those areas I truly love living here in Baldwinsville, NY. It is a beautiful area, yet shopping is only 2-3 miles away. I have a 50cc Yamaha scooter that I use to get about locally. I attach a dog trailer to the back and I take my sweet dog Zoey to the Onondaga dog park every morning. We love walking along the lake early in the morning.

I enjoy reading where everyone is from. Thanks for starting this thread.

Happy sewing!
Roberta

gollytwo 08-07-2011 04:18 AM

Someone on another thread asked if anyone read a whole thread.
I rarely do
I have enjoyed reading every entry on this thread - and will continue reading them until it stops

honeybee_2000 08-07-2011 04:20 AM

Im from Pennsylvania but moved to South Central Arkansas in 2000 to remarry. Love it here but miss my mountains in Pa..:)

keesha_ont 08-07-2011 04:31 AM

Born in a small province in the Netherlands - came to canada as new born with my parents and older brother. Grew up north of Toronto by Lake Simce and now live in southern Ontario by Lake Erie. I don't remember the Netherland because I was an infant when we came to Canada but was blessed to be able to travel there a couple years ago and visit with my cousins. Planning to go back for another visit.