Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Who would play you? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/who-would-play-you-t93704.html)

quilter68 01-28-2011 05:25 AM

dmackey,

Somehow I think you are right. She will be a prankster. She has the look of enjoying life. I also think she looks very wise like 'I know what this is all about'.

Let's see her when she is walking.

dmackey 01-28-2011 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by quilter68
dmackey,

Somehow I think you are right. She will be a prankster. She has the look of enjoying life. I also think she looks very wise like 'I know what this is all about'.

Let's see her when she is walking.

I bet she will be up and running on day one! She commands attention. If you stop talking to her, she lets out this little squeal and when you look back at her she is grinning, sort of a "gotcha!" look. She has a lot of personality for someone so little.

Diane

quilter68 01-28-2011 11:25 AM

Life is good when you have someone like her around!

dhanke 01-28-2011 11:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I was told by a complete stranger in Walmart that I look like the president on 24. I had no idea who this might be, so I image googled her. Her name is Cherry Jones,I think we look close enough alike to be cousins, so she would be my choice to play me.

Cherry Jones
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118916[/ATTACH]

dmackey 01-28-2011 12:17 PM

My look alike is Lee Remick. My personality would be a cross between Rosanne and Julia Roberts (what a combo!), and my wishful thinking side wishes I resembled Jennifer Aniston or Brook Burke!

Diane

pumpkinpatchquilter 01-28-2011 01:09 PM

Isn't it funny we are all giving away our generations by our choices in celebrities! LOL* It's neat to read through all the different names being tossed out there.

Brett Quilts 03-08-2011 06:03 PM

Helen Mirren would be nice, but I look a lot more like Dr. Ruth.

madamekelly 03-08-2011 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly
Roseanne Barr Arnold or whatever her name is now. I am a domestic goddess. We even look alike if I put on too much make up. :D

If we we're talking fantasy, it would be Dixie Carter. She has a razor edge tongue that just 'sets me off'. I love her! :thumbup:

SandraQuilts 09-23-2011 10:00 PM

This is a FUN topic!!!~
TAWANDA!!!!~ lol
I still remember Kathy Bates saying that in Fried Green Tomatoes. lol
Well, Shirley McClain would have to play me, as she did in Steel Magnolias. lol
I'm the old grumpy gal who grows tomatoes to give away and has been in a very bad MOOOOOOD for 20 years... lol
I'd like to think it would be Sally Field, but I think the other would fit better. lol ~sad.

mrspete 09-24-2011 04:44 AM

Funny, love those movies, too! just saw Steel Magnolias at Triad Stage as a play... pretty good likeness, too. We'll get along fabulously. Eternally friendly, here...no crowding places, lol.