Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Who Are You? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/who-you-t1871.html)

Bill'sBonBon 08-07-2008 02:33 PM

Beautiful you look like you are having a lot of fun.
Bill'sBonBon

Skeat 08-07-2008 03:31 PM

It is fun to see everyone too! If you notice..not a one of us look old!! And, they say only old ladies quilt (and, men!) Loretta...we want a pic honey..if Ruth can post that mug.....:0))Oh and for the response to "Skeat, hey baby can you twirl that boa for us!!!!!! "...honey..i twirl that boa everywhere I go and I tell you it can clear the busy isle in the grocery store, get you faster service at McDonalds..and, the police never stop you for they really don't want to know...:))It works great...I believe all should always have a great time, drink from the fine china in the mornings to start your day off right (for you could end up w/a dil/sil that is from *&*! and she'd/he'd get it anyhow and chip it)wear boas and princess crowns on our birthdays!!:))And, much more....:))Skeat

beachlady 08-07-2008 03:47 PM

Went through this whole post this morning. It is so good to see everyone! Loretta, if you post a picture, I will too!

barnbum 08-07-2008 03:48 PM

Come on ladies--I want to see two of the kindest people ever! :wink:

Butterflyspain 08-07-2008 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Skeat
It is fun to see everyone too! If you notice..not a one of us look old!! And, they say only old ladies quilt (and, men!) Loretta...we want a pic honey..if Ruth can post that mug.....:0))Oh and for the response to "Skeat, hey baby can you twirl that boa for us!!!!!! "...honey..i twirl that boa everywhere I go and I tell you it can clear the busy isle in the grocery store, get you faster service at McDonalds..and, the police never stop you for they really don't want to know...:))It works great...I believe all should always have a great time, drink from the fine china in the mornings to start your day off right (for you could end up w/a dil/sil that is from *&*! and she'd/he'd get it anyhow and chip it)wear boas and princess crowns on our birthdays!!:))And, much more....:))Skeat

Skeat, I couldnīt have put it better myself, bet your from Texas, you look and sound like a dear friend of mine who lives in Dallas. Tell me please are you a Texan....Life is short, grab it with both hands and live each day as though it was the last.

Elle

Elle

Skeat 08-08-2008 02:47 AM

Elle, I 'ain't' from Texas...:0)But, grew up w/strong values, hard work and fight to survive and appreciate all that God blessed us with (was from a family of 5!)Otherwise I'd have to meet at the willow tree and it wasn't to plant flowers:))LOL I'm from Mark Twain's territory ...where 'if you don't like the weather, give it an hour'....so true too:))SKeat

Quilt4u 08-08-2008 03:03 AM

Skeat We also say that about the weather. If you don't like the weather here in New England just wait a min. it'll change. We can even get snow in June. And it is the only place a weather man can be wrong 90% of the time and still keep his/her's job and still get payed top $ :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Butterflyspain 08-08-2008 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Skeat
Elle, I 'ain't' from Texas...:0)But, grew up w/strong values, hard work and fight to survive and appreciate all that God blessed us with (was from a family of 5!)Otherwise I'd have to meet at the willow tree and it wasn't to plant flowers:))LOL I'm from Mark Twain's territory ...where 'if you don't like the weather, give it an hour'....so true too:))SKeat

Well I guess it was those strong values just showing through. Those are the kind of values I appreciate.

Elle

Bevanger 08-08-2008 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by barnbum
Come on ladies--I want to see two of the kindest people ever! :wink:

meeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooo

beachlady 08-08-2008 06:31 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Grandsons David (one of my daughter's 4 sons and Brandon (Wen's side)
Both almost 14.

Grandson David, Bryan (11) (Brandon's Bro) and Friend Benny, Brandon