Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Who Are You? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/who-you-t1871.html)

mrs theo 09-17-2008 11:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my work photo.

My work photo
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19284[/ATTACH]

Mplsgirl 09-17-2008 11:40 AM

What a beautiful photo!

mrs theo 09-17-2008 12:23 PM

Thanks, I'm self-conscious about photos but I do like to put faces to the names of the great people I'm running across on this site :)

Mplsgirl 09-17-2008 04:55 PM

I'm going to try to post some pix.

Mplsgirl 09-17-2008 04:56 PM

Please let me know I may have jammed everyone's computer.

Colorado 09-17-2008 05:23 PM

Taking a break in my sewing room. I mostly LIVE there. Once in awhile the dogs visit me. Hee hee

Mplsgirl 09-17-2008 05:44 PM

Evidently I don't know how to do this. ??????

Jim's Gem 09-17-2008 10:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's been fun seeing everyone's picture. I thought I would post one real quick. I will try and add some more when I get back from Nashville. This picture was taken in August at a wedding of a friend of my daughters'. I'm in the center, next to me is DD #3, Megan, she's 21, next to her is DD#2, Jennifer, She's 24 1/2 and next to her is her husband Joey, they got married August 07. On the other side of me is my DH of 28 years, Jim. Next to him is DD#1, Beth, she's 26 1/2 she just got married in June to Austin, next to her. Beth, just the day before cut her waist length hair off so that she wouldn't have to deal with it in Iraq. She left here 4 weeks ago for training and will be in Iraq by mid October. My son is not here, he left in November for the Navy and has not been home since. He's in Pensacola Fl right now training as a Navy Rescue Swimmer. DH will be 50 on monday the 22nd of Sep and I will be 48 on Saturday the 20th. DH was the officiating pastor and 2 of the girls were brides maids.

ButtercreamCakeArtist 09-18-2008 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
It's been fun seeing everyone's picture. I thought I would post one real quick. I will try and add some more when I get back from Nashville. This picture was taken in August at a wedding of a friend of my daughters'. I'm in the center, next to me is DD #3, Megan, she's 21, next to her is DD#2, Jennifer, She's 24 1/2 and next to her is her husband Joey, they got married August 07. On the other side of me is my DH of 28 years. Next to him is DD#1, Beth, she's 26 1/2 she just got married in June to Austin, next to her. Beth, just the day before cut her waist length hair off so that she wouldn't have to deal with it in Iraq. She left here 4 weeks ago for training and will be in Iraq by mid October. My son is not here, he left in November for the Navy and has not been home since. He's in Pensacola Fl right now training as a Navy Rescue Swimmer. DH will be 50 on monday the 22nd of Sep and I will be 48 on Saturday the 20th. DH was the officiating pastor and 2 of the girls were brides maids.

Thanks for sharing! This is a nice picture and a nice-looking family!

ButtercreamCakeArtist 09-18-2008 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by mrs theo
This is my work photo.

Great pic! THanks for sharing with us!