Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Willpower Yes or No (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/willpower-yes-no-t78627.html)

Luv Quilts and Cats 11-26-2010 04:23 PM

Chocolate, must have. I am diabetic too, so it's a terrible line I have to walk. Sometimes I am on the wagon, some times I am off. Right now, I am running to catch it! LOL! Belgian chocolate, OMG, Heaven!

wildyard 11-26-2010 04:24 PM

Hey, I have tons of will power. I will eat cookies, I will eat chocolate, I will eat pie. What I don't have is WON'T power. LOL Hugggs and smilessssss.

dgsmom 11-26-2010 04:39 PM

i have no will power what so ever

purplefiend 11-26-2010 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Luv Quilts and Cats
Chocolate, must have. I am diabetic too, so it's a terrible line I have to walk. Sometimes I am on the wagon, some times I am off. Right now, I am running to catch it! LOL! Belgian chocolate, OMG, Heaven!

I do my best not to have things in the house that I might eat and shouldn't. I have an awful time explaining to dh about this.
OMG Godiva chocolate is to die for. Fudge is my other favorite.
I hate being diabetic!! This time of year is so hard for me, all the yummy things I like and cannot eat.
:thumbdown:

grammyp 11-26-2010 04:41 PM

Peanut brittle and pound cake. They come in single serve containers, right?

wanna be quilter 11-27-2010 01:31 AM

It's been fun reading all your replys and interesting to see how many have a sweet tooth, I think chocolate comes out on top, I'm sure the manufacturers put something in it to get us all hooked, My favourite is Cadbury's, now taken over by Nestle, hope they don't change the recipe. I don't want to have will power when I see a bar of it, I just want to indulge !!!

wildyard 11-27-2010 08:55 AM

MMMMMMMMMM Cadburys Fruit and Nut bar... that's healthy, right?

nance-ell 11-27-2010 09:01 AM

I'm a chocoholic too! But I can leave it so long as I have a taste, so I like to buy Hershey miniatures or kisses. But, put cashews in front of me and they will be gone!!! I really have to "think" to put them down and save some for later...lol

grann of 6 11-27-2010 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by wanna be quilter
I have good willpower over most things, but have none whatsoever when a bar or box of chocolates comes into the house, I must finish the lot, so my husband is warned to only buy small. What do you other posters have no willpower over ? :-) :-) :-)

Reese's White Chocolate peanut butter cups. I can't eat chocolate; gives me a migraine. Oh, potato chips, popcorn; never met a french fry I didn't like. One time I was complaining to my SIL about those microwave popcorn bags being so small. I couldn't understand why they put them in single-serving bags. She said, "oh, they have family size bags." And I said, " I know, they are single-serving bags."

amandasgramma 11-27-2010 10:01 AM

cinnamon rolls and cookies