Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   You Guys Try To Behave Today :-) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/you-guys-try-behave-today-t48815.html)

nursie76 06-08-2010 05:07 PM

Geee Whizzz! You didn't say you were going to have a party!!!! I missed all the fun! I hate it when that happened, and I love sundaes.

You all are sooo funny, I am right along with Carol....I should have put on Depends before I read this thread!!! LOL

QuiltingGrannie 06-08-2010 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by nursie76
Geee Whizzz! You didn't say you were going to have a party!!!! I missed all the fun! I hate it when that happened, and I love sundaes.

You all are sooo funny, I am right along with Carol....I should have put on Depends before I read this thread!!! LOL

There may be some left.
(BTW - who's Carol, I'm QuiltingGrannie, or did someone else mention Depends & I missed it)

nursie76 06-08-2010 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingGrannie

Originally Posted by nursie76

There may be some left.
(BTW - who's Carol, I'm QuiltingGrannie, or did someone else mention Depends & I missed it)

Gosh, I don't know, I was laughing so hard I was crying, so I might have messed up, but I do think that Carol, mentioned she was going to, ah, wet her self.. :lol: And Quiltinggrannie mentioned Depends, I guess I just connected the two8-) .At my age it doesn't do to laugh too hard when you have a full bladder :oops:

momymom 06-08-2010 05:42 PM

Goodnight All. I've worn my self out laughing. See you for coffee in the morning!!!

QuiltingGrannie 06-08-2010 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by momymom
Goodnight All. I've worn my self out laughing. See you for coffee in the morning!!!

Nite nite - sleep tight. It's been fun.

marsye 06-08-2010 05:44 PM

You make it this time!!!! I'm worn out! :lol: :lol:

katmom54 06-08-2010 06:22 PM

see, this is the reason I can't get a dang thing done around the house anymore....you guys are too funny !

QuiltingGrannie 06-08-2010 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by marsye

You make it this time!!!! I'm worn out! :lol: :lol:

Why are you worn out????? We did all the work all day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gramof6 06-08-2010 06:59 PM

ROFLOL Yall had too much fun today! But wait....Yall are fun everyday! :thumbup: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

QuiltingGrannie 06-08-2010 07:02 PM

Nite all,

Morning coffee comes early and I need some sleep, some headache meds, some pepto..... how about a stomach pump?

Just kidding - I'm fine, just tired.