Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   You Guys Try To Behave Today :-) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/you-guys-try-behave-today-t48815.html)

marsye 06-09-2010 05:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
WHERE'S MY COFFEE????????????

Gr8Gr8 Gran Quilter 06-09-2010 05:58 AM

Just got home from four days in the Hospital.Good think I brought home my extra Depends. You guus made me laugh so hard, thought I was going to have to go back for further treatment.Marsye,don't ever do this to us again. See what a catastrophic situation you caused?????Any donuts or brownies left? I didn't get any WAWAWAWAWA

momymom 06-09-2010 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by Gr8Gr8 Gran Quilter
Just got home from four days in the Hospital.Good think I brought home my extra Depends. You guus made me laugh so hard, thought I was going to have to go back for further treatment.Marsye,don't ever do this to us again. See what a catastrophic situation you caused?????Any donuts or brownies left? I didn't get any WAWAWAWAWA

Coffe is at my house today, come on over. Hope you're feeling better.

TanyaMas 06-09-2010 06:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by marsye
WHERE'S MY COFFEE????????????

Just for you :D thanx for the party :D it was a blast :D

Marsye's Coffee, no1 else touch
[ATTACH=CONFIG]81908[/ATTACH]

Carol's Quilts 06-09-2010 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingGrannie

Originally Posted by nursie76
Geee Whizzz! You didn't say you were going to have a party!!!! I missed all the fun! I hate it when that happened, and I love sundaes.

You all are sooo funny, I am right along with Carol....I should have put on Depends before I read this thread!!! LOL

There may be some left.
(BTW - who's Carol, I'm QuiltingGrannie, or did someone else mention Depends & I missed it)

Hi - I'm Carol (Carol's Quilts) - I mentioned my weak bladder on page 5 and lost it totally after I read QuiltingMemaw (same page) quoting the Texas mom leaning things from her children.

This was all just too wonderfully much!

nursie76 06-09-2010 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Carol's Quilts

Originally Posted by QuiltingGrannie

Originally Posted by nursie76
Geee Whizzz! You didn't say you were going to have a party!!!! I missed all the fun! I hate it when that happened, and I love sundaes.

You all are sooo funny, I am right along with Carol....I should have put on Depends before I read this thread!!! LOL

There may be some left.
(BTW - who's Carol, I'm QuiltingGrannie, or did someone else mention Depends & I missed it)

Hi - I'm Carol (Carol's Quilts) - I mentioned my weak bladder on page 5 and lost it totally after I read QuiltingMemaw (same page) quoting the
Texas mom leaning things from her children.

And I have now learned to empty bladder before reading the posts! LOL :-L)

This was all just too wonderfully much!

quilting memaw 06-09-2010 12:05 PM

This is all so funny....my face is wet from laughing so hard! It's better than soap operas!

marsye 06-09-2010 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Gr8Gr8 Gran Quilter

Don't cry!!! Geeeeezzzee!! Here!!!!!

marsye 06-09-2010 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by quilting memaw
This is all so funny....my face is wet from laughing so hard! It's better than soap operas!

Are you sure you didn't trip and fall in the toilet? Your glasses look kinda dirty. :lol: :lol: :lol:

amandasgramma 06-09-2010 05:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I don't know how I missed this --- but it wins an award AND a trophy for the BEST forum thread EVER!!!!