Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: printing page

Question printing page

I need help. When I try to print a page it will only print part of the page, making 2 pages where there would only be 1 normally. It just started doing this the last week or two. Any ideas? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    What are you trying to print? What program are you using?

Blog Entries
    What kind of printer? What program are you using? What are you trying to print? My printer sometimes does that if my ink levels are getting low- try bringing up the *print preview* then maybe you can adjust settings to put the whole page on one... You might need to cut & paste part... But, the print preview should help you figure out what the problem is
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

I have a HP printer I was trying to print a quilting board article from June 9 about math my ink is not low & I brought up the print preview 7 it show that it was going to print 3 half pages so I tried tosee if I could change the setting but nothing I did worked(I am KIND of computer illiterate so I struggle)

Copy and paste the entire article into a word processing software. Can then edit out any extra spaces, etc. And getvyou page volume down.

Blog Entries
    You can sometimes just highlight what you want to print and then when you go to the print it should bring up a window that lets you choose number and ect. at this point you select or you can copy and paste and then you can print it hope this helps

Try re-setting your printer, if you don't have a button for doing that, the good old stand by of turning it off, leave it a few minutes and turn back on may just do it!!

Maybe check the settings in the printer dialog box to see if the paper size has been changed or if there's a way to say "Fit on page."
    People who start projects and never finish them are cooler
    than people who never start projects at all.

http://quiltingquick.weebly.com/blog.html

Thanks, I did check the settings before, I must have tried to change the heading from .75 to.5 but left out the decimal point (I had looked several times & still didn't see it) No one will ever confuse me with a computer whiz. LOL!! Thanks again.