Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
This Quilter needs a Big Hug NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

This Quilter needs a Big Hug NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Quilter needs a Big Hug NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-24-2011, 08:19 PM

Sending Hugs your way!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Debbie I'm starting to get worried because we haven't heard from you yet. I'm hoping everything is alright.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Lisanne
Originally Posted by debbieumphress
I am home and it is after 7, GOod news is it is not my sinuses and the tumor in the right sinus is still sitting there behaving. The little bad news is, tomorrow morning I go to Baylor SOuthwest MEdical Center for two more tests, a 3-d ct and MRI of the brain/skull. Then won't see him again until APril 1 friday. So more waiting. Thanks for all the hugs and prayers though. I am waiting anxiously myself.
This is good to hear! I'm missing something, though (probably because I've been away from the board for so long). When you started the thread, you wrote you were going to have the tumor on the side of your head checked. I thought it was a checkup. Now you're saying it isn't your sinuses, which sounds like you went because you're having symptoms. So what's wrong (other than the tumor, which sounds like it's holding steady)?
I hd mri's and ct's taken last week and went to my neurologist who checked my head and such and he said the bones in my forehead had definitely shifted so referred me to my original surgeon to seee about it and also check teh sinuses with a scope. The scope showed all sinuses clear so not the cause of my headaches for the last two months which do not go away with even morphine. As most know, you cannot numb bone pain as such. Not many know my history but my forehead, bothe my eyesockets and my nose/jaw are titanium. I had a complete reconstructive surgery to remove a brain tumor and then remove most of the Osteo fybrous dysplasia bone disease from my skull. Long story. It's all in my Personal Diary here under Doodles from Debbie. First two pages.
I feel ok about the tests and such. Not wanting to say alot until tomorrow's tests and the April 1st visit. So I think of this as yet another followup. I used to go every 3 months, then every 6 months and out to a year. Now it will be every three months again. The tumor I mentioned is in my right sinus under my right eye and has been there two years and not disturbing much. That's what I meant by my sinuses are fine. I was hoping and praying it was just the sinuses. and not my bone growing again.l Staying positive and waiting for the Next visit. Thanks for the hugs. They were great. Please understand now, I would like to let it go until after next week. DOn't like to dwell on what is or will be.....I have quilting to get done and a sewing room to finish to keep me busy. HUGS♥♥ I know all yours prayers and hugs will be there for me next week. Thanks for sharing my day with me.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:27 PM

[img]http://123glitter.com/comments-graphics/file/13441.gif[/img]

Glad things are looking up and I will continue to pray for you...
Old 03-24-2011, 08:28 PM

Been away all day. Hope you got good news today!! Lots of hugs flying your way!
Old 03-24-2011, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Debbie I'm starting to get worried because we haven't heard from you yet. I'm hoping everything is alright.
I did post when I got home on Page 7 I think. SOrry to worry you. It's all good. I am ok. I signed off to just rest and absorb my day. I think the wait was emotional and now another wait. Now it's behind me for now and I am going to play on the board and go on. This board is so supportive, I love it. HUGS♥♥
Old 03-24-2011, 08:32 PM

I really love seeing more people using the animations to express themselves. It adds so much cheer to the board. And I am seeing some I haven't seen before. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. ♥♥
Old 03-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I'm sorry. I have read every post so I thought but some how I missed yours. :-). Thank you for responding.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:27 PM

You are welcome. I am going to bed now. HUGS.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:28 PM

Hi Deb, So glad to hear you had some good news, I've been away all day, but want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care. And here is a big hug coming your way.