We all have maybe a lil to often for myself, LOL
Old 03-28-2012, 09:46 AM

How does one send a rak and to whom?
Old 03-28-2012, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by 12yearrquilt View Post
How does one send a rak and to whom?
Just sent you a P.M. with info!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 05:28 AM

A BIG THANK-YOU to QUILTYMOM! We were having an a discussion on quick little gifties and she was trying to explain to this Lucy about one that she really, really liked! I couldn't 'get' the concept through this sometimes atrophied brain of mine. So what does she do? She sends me a sample for my very own! NOW I get it!!!!!

So thank-you Ms. Quiltymom for sending a 'hug' in the form of a RAK and taking the time to send the ever-so-cute kitchen towel made from a pot holder and towel. I so appreciate your generosity in sharing your idea with me, and then sending sample for me this very visual learning person!

Old 03-29-2012, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
A BIG THANK-YOU to QUILTYMOM! We were having an a discussion on quick little gifties and she was trying to explain to this Lucy about one that she really, really liked! I couldn't 'get' the concept through this sometimes atrophied brain of mine. So what does she do? She sends me a sample for my very own! NOW I get it!!!!!

So thank-you Ms. Quiltymom for sending a 'hug' in the form of a RAK and taking the time to send the ever-so-cute kitchen towel made from a pot holder and towel. I so appreciate your generosity in sharing your idea with me, and then sending sample for me this very visual learning person!

Onalee,sew glade you got it it is easy isn't it? Just sorry I only had a holiday one made up to send you. But it works for a sample let me know if you can use a few quick easy ideas!!!! Have a good day!!! Sue
Old 03-29-2012, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post

Are y'all talking about sewing a pot holder to a towel?
Old 03-29-2012, 11:07 AM

I wish that I had the screen name for Kristin B so I could send her a PM as well to thank her ...She sent me a RAK and I love what all she sent..Beautiful fabric, a pattern to make a purse called Pure cute ( and it is )..and all the things that are needed to go with the purse..a darling bow and magnetic buttons..and some snickers which I am fixing to eat ..Thank you so much Kristin for everything..I really do love everything!!! Diana
Old 03-29-2012, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
Are y'all talking about sewing a pot holder to a towel?
YUUUUUPPP!!!!! I did them for Oct. swap and sent some out. When one showed up Onalee wanted one. The picture that was posted of the one on here must of been taken off cuz its not here now.Sorry Teresa was going to show it to you,it was brown coffee with brown potholder.

Last edited by quiltymom; 03-29-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
YUUUUUPPP!!!!! I did them for Oct. swap and sent some out. When one showed up Onalee wanted one. The picture that was posted of the one on here must of been taken off cuz its not here now.Sorry Teresa was going to show it to you,it was brown coffee with brown potholder.
I kinda figured that much. There's some YouTube vids out there that show you how to make them. I may make a few myself!
Old 03-29-2012, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
I kinda figured that much. There's some YouTube vids out there that show you how to make them. I may make a few myself!
I've been making them for years there so easy!!!!!