Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray (Our adopted kitty) goes missing

Blog Entries
    Oh, I sooo hope he comes back before you have to leave! The poor little guy..I know how upsetting the situation is...please let us know when he oomes home.

Blog Entries
    I hope you get Ray back. My sister had a similar experience. They camped in VA and the cat took off. They had to leave the next day for home but, after dropping DH off, my sister and my Mom hopped back into the car to return to VA, a long trip from MA. When they arrrived at the campground, there was the cat sitting on the table where they had camped with a looks as to say "where the heck did you guy disappear too".

Hoping Ray comes home soon. (My husband's name is Ray) Hope your Ray shows up. Please keep us posted.

Praying Ray comes home soon to you,it is amazing how attached we can get to our pets.

Blog Entries
    Please tell us he came home or, later if you get a phone call. He looks like a real cutie.

Have said a prayer for you. It's so hard losing one of our fur babies,but not knowing where they went makes it even harder. Please make a new post when he comes home!

So sorry to hear, hope you find him or he comes back.

Please let us know when he comes back.

Blog Entries
    Losing a cat breaks your heart. Not knowing is SO hard. I understand! :XD:

Blog Entries
    So sorry - I hope he comes back soon. Keep us posted.

Blog Entries
    One more thing we might keep in mind for traveling with cats and dogs.
    Please put a tag on them with your cell phone number on it so anyone who finds them can contact you right away. That's one phone we all carry now.

A couple of years ago a Texas animal rescue group called me here in CA to say that my daughter's dog, Sadie, had gotten out and had been turned in to their group. DD had taken out her land phone and had not put her cell phone number on the papers for the microchip nor on the collar tags, but she had put me on the chip's secondary address. I had to call the school where she taught, the secretary had to message her and DD had to get a sub so she could get Sadie before someone had to take her to another location!! Now she has her and her DH's cell phones on the chip information.

Blog Entries
    I always say a prayer for missing kitties as we have lost so many ourselves. Hope he returns. After dark, wander around calling him as they seem to feel safer coming home then.

Blog Entries
    He looks like my Mr. Peach! I feel so bad for you. Peach is an indoor cat but he escapes from time to time. So far I have been able to find him but not before I am scared to death! Me have cayotes, owls, hawks, etc. around here and he has no idea how to climb a tree!

Sounds like he really went on a walkabout. Hunger will bring him home. I just feel that he will return to you soon. does he have a microchip in.? I will say a prayer that he returns to you.

Please let us know what happens......I pray that you get him back they make such a difference in your life.

Will be watching to see if he comes back.

Hugs.

i hope you get him back and he's ok.

Hope he has come back by now.

Blog Entries
    He looks like a cat we once had. Have you tried shaking a dish with his food in it, that would bring our cat back when we left him run at the lake. He always returned when he heard that noise.

Blog Entries
    Update: 11 am found us at the local aspca shelter, even tho i'd emailed them with the picture, we figured a personal visit wouldn't hurt, had to return in the afternoon, when they opened. The lady that pulls the lost info off the website was off today so she will do that and then they will have his picture.

We discussed that we will be able to remain in fairly close proximity till the 16th good news: bad news is that they said they normally don't ship pets home, but it is a no kill shelter and Geo said he'd drive the car back up if he has to.

We will be good here tonite and tomorrow nite and I suspect till we are supposed to leave for our friends in NH on the 7th.
    Thanks to all your advice, I did just what you suggested, shaking food bowl, calling quietly, and we've left his litter box outside can't get more personal then that!
    Gotta post this before I lose the connection again...thanks for the good wishes and support.

Blog Entries
    He looks like my Nougat. I hope he comes back home to you.

Blog Entries
    I am asking the angels to guide him back to you. I would be devastated! Our Bazil went missing for a week one time and my neighbor found him several blocks from home roaming and confused. We think he had been locked in a garage somewhere. Thank goodness she was able to catch him and bring him home. Strange how they invade your heart, isn't it? Good luck and God bless. :)

Blog Entries
    i'm praying for his safe return! there are other rescue groups in the area i'm sure, so put up ads in grocery stores--ads with pictures are the best! and in the local papers. also. you've most likely done this, the common areas of the cg, including the bathrooms and shower areas! good luck! those of us with orange cats know what a special guy you have there! tiger is hoping ray makes it back to you very soon!

I am very, very sorry to hear you lost your kitty. Saying some prayers for you. Let us know how it goes.

Don't give up my ginger came up missing during a yard sale and it took us 8 weeks to finally find him. But because he was chipped we got him back. Will pray you do the same!

Praying for a safe, quick return of your beloved Ray!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast