Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Remember Buddy?  I snapped a few pics of him today. >

Remember Buddy? I snapped a few pics of him today.

Remember Buddy? I snapped a few pics of him today.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Celeste
Originally Posted by NCquilter
I'm glad that Buddy has found someone nice like you. He looks so happy to be there!

BTW, love the snow mustache! Adorable pics
Was he sniffing or trying to eat some? How does he react to snow? Inquiring minds want to know! :D
Buddy LOVES the snow!! He loves to barrel through drifts and drive his nose into inches to sniff around. He's a bruiser. :lol: He's outside all day, even in this cold 20* weather, but he has a shed right off the back of the house to be in with a dog door in the door--and 1 foot of chopped hay/straw inside. When I get home from school, I bring him in, feed him and then he usually snuggles in his well blanketed crate for a snooze. But, as soon as I head out for horse chores, he comes along. Then when Mark heads out later for his chores--Buddy is right there. He loves being outside. :-D

If it gets really cold, we're going to have him stay in his inside crate for the day, but we know he'd prefer to be out. He stays in his crate all night.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:02 PM
Banned

Very lucky dog. My husband never was allowed and never wanted any pets in the house ever. He said he would divorce me if I got a dog. Well that didn't work, ofcourse I got a dog. I just made sure I got one that is what they call "hypoallergenic" so he couldn't have any reason to complain. She never sheds and has no dander. So no allergies (hehe) And I take care of the feeding and grooming (ugh grooming every two months of haircuts). But now after all of the mad hubby he came home the first night and laid on the floor with her. Needless to say, he loved her instantly. Men, they think they are tough....we know better. So now we have a dog, a pet worm and pet fiddler crabs. Funny thing is the crabs and worms are in the kitchen. His uptight family thinks we are crazy. hehe. Of course I am I just hide it well.
Glad to hear you were able to help such a great dog. :-)
Old 01-15-2011, 08:52 PM

hi i am craftys son i love the pics u have of buddy