Sealy Mattresses

Old 09-21-2011, 02:13 PM

For those of you who have a sealy mattress and boxspring I am wondering is your boxspring a little bigger than your mattress? We bought ours from the clearance. When we got it home and put it on our frame the box spring is alittle bigger all the way around if you put the mattress right in the middle of the boxspring. Now they both said queen size. I called the lady that sold us the set and she said she too has a sealy set and hers does that also. I want to find out if anyone else has this also. I haven't bought bed sets in along time so don't know how they are making them these days. I know that my last set was the exact same size.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:11 PM

I have a Simmons mattress that just turned 3 yrs. old this month. You don't turn the newer mattressed over anymore, but I was doing my seasonal rotation today. I was pushing that thing back & forth for the same reason. You could see the top of the box spring no matter where I put the mattress.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by donnajean
I have a Simmons mattress that just turned 3 yrs. old this month. You don't turn the newer mattressed over anymore, but I was doing my seasonal rotation today. I was pushing that thing back & forth for the same reason. You could see the top of the box spring no matter where I put the mattress.
Ok thanks that is what I am looking at with mine.