Show Us Your Face!!

Old 05-25-2010, 12:38 AM

dglvr, what are the objects sticking out of the water behind you. Nice fish. Is that a big mouthed bass. My Dad was always on the hunt for the really BIG ONE. Looks like you are too. Do you enter fishing contests, or is purely for the fun of it?
Old 05-25-2010, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by barnbum
It's so much fun to see everyone's faces. I'm glad another of these was started--there are new folks all the time. This should be an annual event!

Okay--here are two of me--with my handsome man in one. :wink: The one of us was taken at 2:00 AM after a foaling... in case we look a bit weary. :lol: I think I'm doing okay for reaching f--i--f--t--y next year. Shhhhhhh--say it softly though, it still hurts to think about it. :?

Is that Willow and I believe Abby with you? Saw them born, they just look like sweeties!!!! Give them a {{HUG}} from the crazy lady in NH!!
Old 05-25-2010, 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by sewcrafty
Is that Willow and I believe Abby with you? Saw them born, they just look like sweeties!!!! Give them a {{HUG}} from the crazy lady in NH!!
No--I only have cameras to my house--not on webcam. That's the night Tucker was born--with his mama Chloe. Gypsy and Mazie are in the stall next to theirs. It was May 1, 2009.

I like seeing faces. :-D
Old 05-25-2010, 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
dglvr, what are the objects sticking out of the water behind you. Nice fish. Is that a big mouthed bass. My Dad was always on the hunt for the really BIG ONE. Looks like you are too. Do you enter fishing contests, or is purely for the fun of it?
HI Sheila, those are lilly pads. That was taken last year in the beginning of the year so they are not real big yet. They'll stand 2 or 3 feet out of the water by August. That is actually a Large Mouth Bass. I'm just a fair weather fisherwoman. My husband does tournaments. Him and his partner hate taking me fishing because I usually show them what the big one looks like. hehe
Old 05-25-2010, 04:09 AM

I see this was an old thread but thankfully someone brought it back up so I could enjoy seeing everyone! It's so funny how differently you picture people just based on talking with them.

Here's a few of me taken this spring and last fall (please excuse my enormous smile. For the life of me I can't remember to smile smaller when I take pictures :P);

Me, hubby and our kids
[ATTACH=CONFIG]73039[/ATTACH]

Me in the middle with my mom, grandma, grandpa and aunt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]73040[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-73034.jpe   attachment-73035.jpe  
Old 05-25-2010, 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by barnbum
Originally Posted by sewcrafty
No--I only have cameras to my house--not on webcam. That's the night Tucker was born--with his mama Chloe. Gypsy and Mazie are in the stall next to theirs. It was May 1, 2009.

I like seeing faces. :-D
Oh, sorry!! Just a curious by-stander wondering how big they've gotten. They're just tooooo cute!!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by hazeljane
This is me with some of the hooligans here at Hazeljane's Blessings (dog rescue).

And on my wedding trip with Jim-

And on wedding day, all dolled up. We got married last September, in Kerrville, Texas, which was gorgeous.

OMG, those dogs are tooooooo adorable!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
Originally Posted by hazeljane
This is me with some of the hooligans here at Hazeljane's Blessings (dog rescue).

And on my wedding trip with Jim-

And on wedding day, all dolled up. We got married last September, in Kerrville, Texas, which was gorgeous.

OMG, those dogs are tooooooo adorable!
There are usually between 9 and 11 of them here. Two of the ones in the picture have been adopted out, and two are residents. It's a little like a dog circus here most of the time. The positive thing is that they don't shed at all, and they don't smell. Some of them here are very afraid of people, but others, as you see, are all about lap time.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:20 AM
Power Poster

What a good looking group we have here! Nice to "see" you all.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:07 AM

My hubby and I

Our recent trip to the beach
[ATTACH=CONFIG]73259[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-73254.bmp