Skeleton Pattern

Old 09-15-2016, 12:26 PM

Default Skeleton Pattern

Years ago I made a skeleton I think he was about 3 ft. tall arms and legs jointed and they moved. Would like to make him again for my grand kids but lost my pattern and wonder where I could find one like that now. It was an oversized pattern but can't remember the name of the producer. Has anyone seen anything like that.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:43 PM

Here is a link for the kind of skeleton that you can cut out (you could probably glue it to poster board or foam core) -- don't know if you meant this: http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/s...._skeleton.pdf
Old 09-16-2016, 04:02 AM

I've been a crafter for years....try looking on a web site called PatternMart. Check out the holiday or Halloween sections. Bet you will find one there!
Old 09-17-2016, 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltnLady1 View Post
Here is a link for the kind of skeleton that you can cut out (you could probably glue it to poster board or foam core) -- don't know if you meant this: http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/s...._skeleton.pdf
That is a neat site, thank you for posting it. The instructions and added information is very good--even for us grown-ups.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:17 PM

Wonderful news! I found the pattern after good 20 yrs. It was well hidden in my stuff which I have been looking for weeks. He is stuffed with bending arms and legs and now I can make it again. So happy. Was worried I had lost my memory, I kept looking in the same place that I remembered putting it and thats exactly where it was except I had it all turned inside out and didn't realize the picture of the skeleton was on the other side of the sheet of paper. Thanks everyone for your input.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:59 PM

bbeyes, I know you found your pattern, but if you want to try something a bit different, check out milk jug skeletons.

I made them quite a few years ago and they were a real hit.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=milk+...3oDlkQ_AUIBigB