Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Snow for Christmas

  1. #1
    Super Member chamby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Clemmons, NC
    Posts
    1,057
    Blog Entries
    1
    It snowed all day yesterday. This is what I woke up to this morning. Look how beautiful.
    Attached Images Attached Images



  2. #2
    Super Member MissM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    It is truly beautiful.....but also makes me go brrrrrrrr. :-D :-D

  3. #3
    Super Member magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    2,075
    DD lives in Raleigh, you have more snow than we do.

  4. #4
    Super Member LeeAnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,071
    Beautiful! Lucky you.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Yulee Florida
    Posts
    1,075
    I am so glad god has graced a whole lot of you wiht christmas snow. I am also glad he kept it out of Florida. well not realy. Just hate being cold. thank you for sharing the wonderful pics.

  6. #6
    Super Member mrspete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NC - USA
    Posts
    2,971
    Hi, neighbor. It is beautiful, isn't it? I posted, too. Hope ice doesn't develope from it. That is the worst winter danger here. Thank you for sharing. Happy New Year.

  7. #7
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,092
    Blog Entries
    1
    Those trees are gorgeous! :D:D:D

  8. #8
    Power Poster CarrieAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Whitewater, WI
    Posts
    26,046
    It sure is beautiful!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Super Member chamby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Clemmons, NC
    Posts
    1,057
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mrspete
    Hi, neighbor. It is beautiful, isn't it? I posted, too. Hope ice doesn't develope from it. That is the worst winter danger here. Thank you for sharing. Happy New Year.
    So where in NC are you located. I am in Arcadia. I also pray no ice. I need to go back to work in the morning.

  10. #10
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Super Member Cyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville NC
    Posts
    6,761
    Blog Entries
    17
    It is beautiful. My daughter is going to go to a debutante ball in Greensboro Tuesday night if the weather permits. Do you think they will cancel it?

  11. #11
    Super Member chamby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Clemmons, NC
    Posts
    1,057
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn
    It is beautiful. My daughter is going to go to a debutante ball in Greensboro Tuesday night if the weather permits. Do you think they will cancel it?
    I am sure all of this will be out here by then.

  12. #12
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Super Member Cyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville NC
    Posts
    6,761
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by chamby
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn
    It is beautiful. My daughter is going to go to a debutante ball in Greensboro Tuesday night if the weather permits. Do you think they will cancel it?
    I am sure all of this will be out here by then.
    Thanks. That makes me feel better!

  13. #13
    Super Member chamby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Clemmons, NC
    Posts
    1,057
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn
    Quote Originally Posted by chamby
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn
    It is beautiful. My daughter is going to go to a debutante ball in Greensboro Tuesday night if the weather permits. Do you think they will cancel it?
    I am sure all of this will be out here by then.
    Thanks. That makes me feel better!
    Just keep an eye on the weather.

  14. #14
    Super Member Favorite Fabrics's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
    Posts
    4,199
    Blog Entries
    1
    What a lovely scene! You don't often get snow like that by you, do you?

  15. #15
    Super Member chamby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Clemmons, NC
    Posts
    1,057
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
    What a lovely scene! You don't often get snow like that by you, do you?
    No we don't. It was such a nice treat for Christmas.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.