Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Still Waiting For Baby William's Arrival >

Still Waiting For Baby William's Arrival

Still Waiting For Baby William's Arrival

Old 04-24-2010, 06:33 AM

Just thought I would let you know.. still no baby :( His due date was yesterday... sigh...... I'm soooo ready for this baby now.. but he is taking is sweet time coming out!!! HOPEFULLY better news to report before next weekend!

I have another OB appt. on Wednesday and an ultrasound next Friday.... If I make it to the ultrasound, I guess I will hear when I might have to get induced.... sigh.... hate the thought of having to wait possibly another week.... feeling a little down.... my other friends who are due around my time are having their babies....... Melanie... how about you??? You have yours yet??
Old 04-24-2010, 06:44 AM

Hey there beautiful mama!! You look absolutely fabulous, and ready to POP! You have chosen a lovely name, baby William, as it is also my son's name! He started out as baby William, was dubbed "Prince William" by my DH's family, and all his little preschool buds called him "Willie" - that dropped and now he likes "Will" or the full name. I don't know why I just went into that...guess cuz I've really enjoyed his name, and I hope your little William fits his name as well. I think it's lovely!

Anyway, back to the matter at hand - your upcoming delivery!! I hope you are starting to feel more action and that he decides he wants to meet you outside. It's warm and snuggly in there, but there's lots of bene's to being out too. I'm just assuming you plan to nurse him....sorry to be so presumptuous if you aren't - but that is the best! He'll love that, and so will you (most of the time)! I can't wait to see you post his photo for all of us to see.

Great idea Rhonda - the quilty cousins!! Alexe and William. Wouldn't it be cool if they sort got to know each other online too?
Old 04-24-2010, 06:44 AM

Poor Andrea! Baby's always take their sweet time. After all, when will he have it any better than he does right now? My baby's BD is April 30th -- Next Friday. Hope you don't have to wait that long unless you want too of course :lol: :lol:
Old 04-24-2010, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Poor Andrea! Baby's always take their sweet time. After all, when will he have it any better than he does right now? My baby's BD is April 30th -- Next Friday. Hope you don't have to wait that long unless you want too of course :lol: :lol:
Sewjoyce.. I'm ready right now for my William to be born!!! Bring on the labour!!!!

Today I am just trying to keep my mind as active as possible and to help me get through each day he is overdue. In the four weeks I have been off work I have knit 3 pairs of socks (working on pair #4..Christmas gifts), one sewing machine cover, one butcher's apron with two matching pot holders (again all Christmas gifts). And now I am working on my one of a kind flip flop tote bags that I sell. I have 7 cut out so far and the second one should be made in the next half hour!!!!!!!!! How's THAT for keeping myself busy!!! lol
Old 04-24-2010, 08:53 AM

OMG -- you sure are being busy!! The "old wife's tale" is that when you feel like tearing down your house and building it up again -- that's when your body is ready for labor and the kid is on the way :lol: :lol: The day I went into labor and had my baby, that was the way I felt....but I don't know if everyone feels the same...
Old 04-24-2010, 08:56 AM

Nope, no baby for me either!
I have an appointment on Thursday afternoon with a new doctor, he should be the one delivering if I have not gone into labor by myself by that time, he'll give me an induction date at that point.
He also has an u/s machine in his office... yay!
Old 04-24-2010, 09:27 AM
Banned

Awwwwwww I can't wait to see him. How cool :thumbup:
Old 04-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Power Poster

I understand and remember waiting.....waiting.... :roll:
I was sooo hoping that when this topic came up again, it was to announce William's arrival!
Get lots of naps in now, while you are waiting :wink:
Old 04-30-2010, 08:36 PM

Andrea, you look beautiful. Is he here?
Old 05-07-2010, 04:22 AM

I have just heard that you have had your wonderful baby boy. I want to say congratulations to you and your husband.