Super Bowl!

Old 01-31-2023, 06:34 PM

I’ve attended countless games High School sports. (grandkids) Basketball, Volleyball & Golf. I watch & attend some College sports. Pro Sport teams do not interest me. Super Bowl is just another day.
Old 02-06-2023, 07:41 PM

We will watch it but my team isn’t in it - the Bengals
Old 02-07-2023, 05:00 AM

Cowboys fan! Will be watching Super Bowl. Chris Stapleton at half-time! I also want to see the comedy movie with the elderly ladies going!
Old 02-07-2023, 06:38 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Terry in the ADK View Post
Well, we will be watching it with friends but it won’t be the same since my “boys” (The Bills) lost and then their new found friends , the Bangles, lost.
I used to be able to sew while waiting for the Super Bowl commercials to air but now I follow the game and don’t even try to sew!
I'm in the same boat. Someday our Bills will be there.
Old 02-07-2023, 07:40 AM

Now a days we don't even have to watch the game to see the new commercials! We are such a “want it NOW” society. I dont understand football and my hubs is more of a car race fan than football, so we rarely watch. Unless there is a party and then i like To go just for the social.!
Indy 500 is more my day to sew while he watches!
Old 02-08-2023, 10:00 AM
Power Poster

Well, the Bills are out and next choice, the Bengals, so I'm just going to watch. I still don't really "get" football but I'm learning. My love is baseball, specifically the Yankees. I rarely miss a game. Since I live in Ohio I have to subscribe to MLB to get all their games. Of course my family in NY gets to watch free but they don't lol.
Old 02-08-2023, 04:16 PM

I was a Kansas City fan growing up. Being from Kansas it just seemed right. But in 1973 my DH & I moved to San Diego and so became Charger fans. We had season tickets for years. But it became a chore to go when you could see it better sitting at home. When the Chargers left San Diego we pretty much gave up on the NFL. So I am hoping for a Kansas City win, but we watch it more for the commercials and half time show. My daughter is coming over and we will make the food we used to take to tailgate. But it's just the 3 of us this year.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:45 PM

The LQS is open today so I went there and hung out a bit.