Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Syracuse and Niagra Falls NY Trip. >

Syracuse and Niagra Falls NY Trip.

Syracuse and Niagra Falls NY Trip.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:43 AM

Smile Syracuse and Niagra Falls NY Trip.

I've been gone for 3 wks on a wonderful vacation trip with my friend Mary Ellen. She has an RV and we've been going to alot of places. First we went to an RV Ralley in Syracuse NY oh what a deal. It rained and poured so bad when we got to the Fairgrounds it was something else, we had to wait till they parked people in the parking lots which was full of water and in time mud. We were really lucky because they put us on hard ground. There was so much to see and all the RV's I never seen so many at one place. It was a Good Sams Ralley. The food and entertainment was wonderful. Wayne Newton, Reba MacIntyre, and the Vogues and a few other singers. I enjoyed it all. We stayed till Sunday and went on up to Niagra Falls got to a wonderful little campground on RT. 62 Niagra RV and Tourists center. Really nice people, for those of you who do go camping if you go up there I think you would like this place, level grnd. and it's very close to the falls. Went to the falls and of course plenty of pictures and we went down the cave of the winds and whoooo all those steps to climb but it was Wonderful such a sight of the falls even though you get wet. lol I enjoyed it. We had enjoyed 2 days at the falls and then we went to see the Lockport Canal rode on the boat thru the locks, History very interesting.
We left and visited some of her friends in Jamestown went to a couple of thrift shoppes and then headed home. We got home yesterday and it's always nice to be home. But this is a trip I'll never forget... There is sooo much to see in the USA ..
Old 06-25-2013, 12:54 PM

It sounds like you had a wonderful vacation! Lots of memories made!
Old 06-25-2013, 01:31 PM

Happy to hear you had such a good Vacation!!!!!
Old 06-27-2013, 05:03 PM

That sound like a fun trip with a good friend! You can't beat that!