Tell on yourself...

Old 09-25-2011, 07:00 PM

my girlfriend use to run a day care. One of the requirements was the child had to be potty trained. One little boy was in the bathroom doing his duty & called out to her "Ms. Diane.....could you come wipe my butt?" Diane replied to him "Ms. Diane doesn't wipe ANYONE's butt" the little boy sat there thinking for awhile & said "Ms Diane.....who wipes YOUR butt????"
Old 09-25-2011, 08:51 PM

Way back when I was 20 I was working in a fast food restaurant when a guy from France came in. I was so excited that I knew a phrase in French so I blurted it out - "Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir", totally forgetting what it meant. :oops: The shocked look on his face cued me, I turned beet red and headed to the back until he left with his food! Nothing like coming in for a hamburger and having a girl serving you ask you if you want to sleep with her tonight! :shock:
Old 09-26-2011, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by erstan947
I worked at a food processing plant and the employees were dressed in "white" uniforms. I met a male employee in the mall with his wife.....I said "I didn't recognize you with your clothes on". His wife was NOT thrilled:)
This happened all the time in my previous job at a hospital....for surgeons. We were so used to seeing them in scrubs. In fact, it became a joke in the office when we were collecting donations for something. The surgeons usually left their valuables (wallet, jewelry, etc.) with their street clothes in a locker when changing for the O.R. So when they'd come up to the office between cases, we'd ask, "Can you donate $10 for such-and-such?" The usual response was, "No, I don't have my pants on." Depending on who was around, a few eyebrows would be raised.