Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Thanks to the Admin for this Board! >

Thanks to the Admin for this Board!

Thanks to the Admin for this Board!

Old 02-21-2010, 03:36 AM

I want to personally thank the Admin of this Board for the great job they did in creating and managing the looks and quality of this board.

I belong to other boards, but none are as good as this one. I love the way you have different tabs to locate what you are looking for.

The quality of the information on this board is wonderful thanks to both the admin and all of the "friends" willing to share their information.

You did a great job! Kudo's to you! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 02-21-2010, 05:33 AM

I too think this is a great board, and Admin are to be thanked for managing. I read it usually in the morning after I check my email. I love looking at all the pictures, and when somebody shares a coupon or tells of a good deal, and when somebody organizes swaps, like an I spy swap, and I could go on and on.

Many thanks....
Old 02-21-2010, 06:36 AM

Thank you, admin, so VERY much. Your work is truly appreciated!
Old 02-21-2010, 06:41 AM
bj

Ditto from me. I'm not too computer confident, and I appreciate that this board is easy to navigate and lots of fun to "visit". Keep up the good work!
Old 02-21-2010, 09:16 AM
Power Poster

I'm sure we all feel the same way. I'm so glad I stumbled on this site. It has been one of my best finds on the internet.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:02 AM

I am not only very grateful for this board and all the information, but am very impressed with the design. Admin sure did an incredible job. Everything is easy to find and this site is so easy to use.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:28 AM

I love this board and all the wonderful folks I have met! Admin, thanks! My hubby is in IT and can't get over how well this board is laid out! From him, that is high praise indeed!
Old 02-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Power Poster

Before I came to this board, my hubby had no clue what quilting, "really" was, or why I was so obsessed with it.
After slowly watching from a distance, kind of like he was viewing and oddity, to see me cut fabric and stitch it back together, he has graduated to asking questions, then asking about board, and ppl.
He has his favorite members, recognizes names and where ppl live now, and wants me to read to him.
If there is nothing entertaining on the telly, he is sure to show up and say, "hey, I'm interested, toooo..."
He hasn't said anything about cutting some fabric, but he 'worries' over my projects these days.
I'd say for a non-quilter, he is pretty hooked on this board.
I like that.
I so appreciate this board and everyone on it :thumbup:
Old 02-21-2010, 04:45 PM

Mousie, you are right. My hubby always is supportive, but he has actually started reading the board and will say, "Hey this person has a really cool way to store fabric" or "Look at the cool tool this person has" or "Look this lady has the same problem you did!" I swear it has benefited me greatly!lol He now understands I have an addiction....and I am NOT alone!
Old 02-21-2010, 04:45 PM

Once I joined I had doubts as to whether it was a safe thing--I have enjoyed it tremendously. I have only been a member for a few months, but I really enjoy all the posts! I agree, THANK YOU!