Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: these kids are hanging out in our spare room.....

Blog Entries

re: Indianapolis hospital

Quote Originally Posted by tdgiffin View Post
    We have a wonderful children's hospital here in the Indianapolis area. It is called Riley's Children's Hospital. They treat children who are very ill....cancer patients, AIDS, etc. I bet that some of those kids would love to snuggle your beautiful dolls.
    takes a long time to make a bunch for a hospital, but if you know of one or two in particular, I could send them your way to take to them. If you'd like my 'mickeymouse style' homemade pattern for them, I'd be glad to send it your way. All I ask is that my name remain with the design. I'd also send the dress templates and instructions. If you want to have a go at making them, send your snail-mail address on a PM and I'll get it to you. THanks. BIg hugs. I'd offer to send a bunch, but it costs up to 23 dollars each and we don't have enough money in reserve to do that. Poor sweet kids. Let me know please. HUGS

Sweet dolls!

Blog Entries
    Thanks gigi. glad you liked them. Buckets of hugs to you and yours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2