Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Too dang funny hoarders video.. >
  • Too dang funny hoarders video..

• Too dang funny hoarders video..

Old 08-13-2013, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by gale
    I have the double whammy. I buy papercraft stuff AND quilting stuff. Both take up a lot of room and like her, I have papercraft stuff I haven't ever used and probably never will. I've gotten rid of more stuff than what I have and I still have way too much. And the machines. I had 2 cricuts, like her. Now I just have the silhouette. I didn't buy the cinch but I do have the bind it all. I have a big shot and a big shot pro. I have a $200 paper cutter. I have enough paper to paper several houses and all the bling I could use in a lifetime. 2 drawers plus a bin full of ribbon. And yet when I make something, I don't have the right thing to make it perfect.
    I say, if you are happy with it all, who cares. It's your life! You can send a greeting card any time you like. I can't, unless it's Hallmark. BTW do use the Big Shot Pro for fabric..? Been considering this contraption after reading posts on here..
    Old 08-13-2013, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by NUBQ
    I say, if you are happy with it all, who cares. It's your life! You can send a greeting card any time you like. I can't, unless it's Hallmark. BTW do use the Big Shot Pro for fabric..? Been considering this contraption after reading posts on here..
    But I don't have room for it all! lol. I do use the big shot pro for fabric. I have some Go dies from when I had that contraption (sold it) and some sizzix dies. it will also accept most of the accuquilt dies. I love my BSP. I don't regret that purchase one little bit.
    Old 08-13-2013, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by gale
    But I don't have room for it all! lol. I do use the big shot pro for fabric. I have some Go dies from when I had that contraption (sold it) and some sizzix dies. it will also accept most of the accuquilt dies. I love my BSP. I don't regret that purchase one little bit.

Thanks for that information.. Love the fact you can use all the different brand dies with it.....Sorry you don't have room for all your stuff...So hard to let go of it too,'cause as soon as you do, you need it.
    Scrapbooking seemed to grab a hold of so many..Pushed my décorative painting (books) right out of Michael's. It was pretty much on it's way out anyway..
    Old 08-13-2013, 02:00 PM

I love this! Maybe we should all make signs for our sewing rooms in case our friends and family don't get it:

It made me happy!!!
    Old 08-13-2013, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rose_P
    I love this! Maybe we should all make signs for our sewing rooms in case our friends and family don't get it:

It made me happy!!!
    Good Idea!!!!
    Old 08-13-2013, 02:33 PM

thx i needed a laugh. omg she is too much . rofl
    Old 08-13-2013, 02:57 PM
    Banned

i have been watching her videos off and on all day
    Old 08-13-2013, 04:34 PM

Oh, that was hilarious! I love that lady! She kept me smiling and laughing through the whole video!

I used to scrapbook, but quilting (happily) took over my life long ago and all my scrapbook stuff has been tucked away in an old dresser for years! Sometimes I think I should dig it out and make a pretty album, but then my fabric calls to me and I'm off to my quilt room . . .
    Old 08-13-2013, 05:12 PM

oh dear I have one end of the basement with tons of scrapbooking stuff and like everyone else I will probably never use ti then the other half is quilting supplies then I have 2 roll around cart in my bedroom full of beading supplies I need therpy bad right now but than again I probably wouldnt get rid of anything my son and daughter in law are going to have fun probably donate it all to a cat charity lol
    Old 08-13-2013, 07:17 PM

I just gave away an entire box of "faster plaster" supplies. I held onto it for years, just sure that my kids would want to make plaster figurines. I gave it up. Took it to goodwill. Yay me.