Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Total Lunar Eclipse

We could see it perfectly until the moment it was supposed to be red - then clouds. How disappointing.
    I looked online and saw we only had to wait until 2033 to see it again.

The site said it occurred in 1982. That explains the red moon photos I fond. We didn't have a digital camera then, )did anyone?) and it was a year after we got married. My husband worked nights then so that explains why a newlywed had time to photograph the sky.
    It also said it occurred in 1968. That would have been my first, I was 10, but I don't remember hearing anything about it back then.
    You know that feeling when you've finished all your quilting projects and your studio is perfectly clean???? Me neither.

It's not how fast you sew, it's how well you sew fast! Wait, I think that's supposed to be MOW!

Blog Entries
    Ha, ha. I finally remembered to look at it about 10:20 p.m. Saw a bit of darkness in the upper right edge of the moon. Figured it was just starting and I went to bed. Turns out it was ending. Anyway, I missed it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2