Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: TV show Castle

TV show Castle

Does the TV show Castle seem different this year? The writing does not seem to be as good and the actors Nathan Fillion (Richard Castle) and Stana Katic (Kate Beckett) don't have the same chemistry as before.

Oh gosh, we think it is better. I think there are different people writing it this season and to us it seems more like the old days of solving the case and him being silly. We do enjoy it and last night thought "finally"!!
    Alyce

Blog Entries
    well they are about to get married. maybe that's why.... who knows?

I like Castle and glad they finally got married. Next week the honeymoon should be interesting. Between Castle and The Close, what else is there?????

Well, there is the Good Wife but in my opinion, our selection of good shows is becoming few to none.
    Fabric is like money, no matter how much you have it's never enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchnripper View Post
    Oh gosh, we think it is better. I think there are different people writing it this season and to us it seems more like the old days of solving the case and him being silly. We do enjoy it and last night thought "finally"!!
    I agree.
    Glad they are finally married and now back to the crime solving entertainment.

Spoiler alert!

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking one of the original writers died before the new season started.Remember seeing on Extra tv news. They make you want to read his books he writes ,right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BETTY62 View Post
    Well, there is the Good Wife but in my opinion, our selection of good shows is becoming few to none.
    I enjoyed the Good Wife but am put off this year by the Kalinda escapades with her partners. My hubby and I have decided that if there is more of it, we'll stop watching. Don't need it.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

I agree that there is a difference this year and not in a good way. There are too many distractions, too many different plots and they all seem far fetched...like last night's episode. Now that one of the distractions is out of the way...their wedding...maybe I will watch it a little longer. What about development of the other characters, like whatever happened to Kevin's wife and baby...and why not let Lanie and Javier get married? Why not a boyfriend for Alexis, or have her be more involved in crime solving? Yeah, I stopped watching "Bones" for this very reason...Plots, all of them, got stale.

I thought the wedding was anticlimactic. I agree with sbrown04. It is too chopped up.