Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Twins in the back yard today

They look just like the ones in my back yard!! Must be cousins or something............
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Blog Entries
    How beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

I live close to the NASA space center and they have deer wondering around over a wooded area of the property. I always feel good when I spot them as I drive by. An aunt of mine lives in east Texas at a place called Holly Lake Ranch. There are deer roaming around all over the place, and we have seen them in her yard, just like your picture. That is really neat.
    When a dying man asked his pastor "How long does it take to die?" his pastor's heartfelt reply was "A lifetime." Live life to the fullest, but stop now and then to enjoy the sunset.
    Lynda

Blog Entries
    Great shots - aren't their spots so cute too? All I've seen in my yard lately is a groundhog - actually that was a real surprise, because I didn't know we had any locals here-- and all the robins fighting over the birdbath in this hot weather. Since our last cat died, the birds are everywhere in the yard this year.
    KEEP CALM and CARRY ON!!

I was driving out of my development, came around the corner and there was Mama deer and two small ones. It is fun to watch them. Good thing I don't drive fast in the neighborhood. She kept looking at me so she could protect her wee ones. Mama herself was very young as well.
    Education makes a people easy to lead;difficult to govern; and impossible to enslave

Great shots !! I scared off a doe in my cotton field the other day while riding thru on the golf cart...not realizing it was there til his/her head popped up and started taking off...such majestic creature!
    take plenty of pic of family & friends, keep tabs on loved ones but make time for yourself !

Blog Entries
    Special times like these are so breathtaking. Great pictures.
    Abiding in the Vine

Wow! How special. Thanks for sharing.
    Be responsible, spay/neuter your pets and encourage friends/relatives to do the same. All babies are cute but if they don't have a home they live a life of torture, starvation, fear, and pain. YOU can make a difference!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2