Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is this unusual??

A lot depends on light and watering.

This plant is a Thanksgiving cactus. There are Easter and Christmas cactus plants.If you do a search you can find pictures of the differences.

I had a Christmas cactus that would some times bloom just before Thanksgiving right after New Year and around Easter. They don't care what time of the year it is. Just enjoy the beautiful blooms. I dod.

I have three that always bloom beautifully between Thanksgiving & Christmas. And low and behold, one of them has been blooming for the last week

Blog Entries
    My "Christmas" catus blooms in the spring and the fall. When summer hits, I put it in the flower garden, in the pot and out of the sun, I ignore it all yr and then in late fall I move it to the steps with partial sun until right before it might freeze. The cold weather makes it want to bloom again. Works all the time.
    Judy

Sometimes these weather changes make plants hyper pollinate(spelling) and they bloom twice, my Clematis is doing the same thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2