VIKES/PACK

Old 11-01-2009, 01:11 PM

I am sitting here in front of the TV with a quilt in my hands, hand quilting a baby blankie - I would love to know how many of the Female Viking fans and the Female Cheeseheads are watching this game - the biggest game of the season.

GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edie
Old 11-01-2009, 01:33 PM

yes go vikes
Old 11-01-2009, 02:53 PM

I just don't know what to think of this game, always been a Packer fan, probably always will, this is just not right, Favre in a Viking outfit, just not right. But i'm right here also, go Packers!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 03:00 PM

24-3 Vikings!!!!!!!

Brett Favre has been an absolute joy to watch, to cheer and to say " HE IS OURS!

You can be a Vikings Fan - you are more than welcome to join the tribe!!!!!! Edie
Old 11-01-2009, 03:34 PM

I'm tagging along with my DH - he's a die-hard Favre fan. Football reigns in our home on Sundays and Monday evenings. I sew while he watches, and then I run when he whoops.

Might have to go watch - it's turning into a real GAME.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:38 PM

The Vikings have a tendency to choke in third and fourth quarter. I hope they don't this time. My husband loves football, but won't watch the Vikings until the game is over and he either watches it on the NFL channel or on the computer. I am the whooper in our family and Bess, the dog, gets all excited and stuff and then I have to calm her down.

Again - GO VIKES!!!! Edie
Old 11-02-2009, 04:34 AM

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I am taking all the credit for their win. My husband wouldn't watch the game (makes him too nervous), so all the cheering was done by me :lol: :lol: :lol: . Bess jumped every time I whooped and hollered. I hollered into the screen right straight to Green Bay and they heard me. Childress did what I told him to do. I told Jared Allen to sack that QB and he did. Turned out exactly the way I told them. Got a little worried in the fourth quarter however. Minnesota is know for "Minnesota Choke"! All sports figures, 9th inning, fourth quarter, 3rd period, 18th hole, C-H-O-K-E!!!!! The Vikings did great! But I did get to the point where I have 1-1/2 blocks left to hand quilt. Hope to do that today after I get some leaves raked and hauled down to the compost!

Have a good day. I hope your teams won! I love Football! I go through football withdrawal at the end of the season. Edie