Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: WalMartians...

Blog Entries

"Spandex is a privelege, not a right"

Loved that line. I actually shop at WM, often late at night, and I have never seen any of those people. And I make it a point to dress appropriately for fear of someone with a cell phone taking my picture bending over the meat case.

I love the People of Walmart website.

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    My DD is always checking that site to see if we are ever on there. I tell her that cover our bodies and wear normal clothing so we will never be on there.

I have a friend who sends me those pics constantly. I have never seen anyone looking quite that bad at the WalMarts I go too. Guess I'm just not there at the right time. I often wonder if they aren't staged.

Blog Entries
    Candy, I've wondered that too, UNTIL I actually started looking for them! They are out there, in our "normal" little towns...

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Oh yes they are definitely out there! Our WM had an employee once who would only work over nights because he considered himself to be a vampire and he dressed the part too. He quit when WM changed their dress code to kaki and navy blue. I guess vampires don't care for those colors. :-)

Blog Entries
    The words fit perfectly. Oh I agree, there really are WalMartions you just have to look around and at least one every time. Thanks for sharing.

:lol: :lol:

OMG that's funny! But sad proof that the gene pool is WAY polluted!!!

OMG, I know he was filming at our WM. He missed a few though. :) Its OK because we have little green aliens painted on the WM entrance windows.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflower126
    I often wonder if they aren't staged.
    Take my word for it, they are NOT staged! You must live in a decent little town with no weirdos!

Robbers could come in and they would NEVER know???? LOL LOL LOL LOL
    We NEED a dresscode for stores now!!!! lol lol lol

Don't wonder what people are thinking when the getted dressed and go out like that.

The woman in the lime-green dress made me want to poke my eyes out.

I'm convinced this store exists so that MIB aliens have a place to shop. LOL

PS - for a smaller non-entire monitor version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RzcvFLPg1A

Quote Originally Posted by Peckish
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflower126
    I often wonder if they aren't staged.
    Take my word for it, they are NOT staged! You must live in a decent little town with no weirdos!
    Not really--we have a guy who dresses that a lady that is one of our store clerks. My daughter refuses to go in his/her line.

Quote Originally Posted by clonesfan2
    Don't wonder what people are thinking when the getted dressed and go out like that.
    Whenever I see someone like that I say to my husband, "That person must not have any friends, because a friend would tell you how bad you look in that outfit."

Blog Entries
    We have 2 Walmarts and you will see people like that at one WM if you go late at night. We make it point to not go to that WM at night. LOL!!

Blog Entries
    A few years ago I was sent to a small country town to sell meat in a Walmart - usually we get people eating all the samples... Well that one we had real problems - no one would try the meat... Then one old man came up - he tried the meat - then he lit up in a big toothy smile - He said he just got his new teeth and would we help him pick out some meat. Then we started paying more attention to the people walking by. Not many had teeth but they all had facial hair - including the men... The clothing and how they were wearing it was pretty entertaining. I wonder where they buy it??? At another store we saw an older man had on a pair of bib overalls and the back was torn from the butt pocket down a good ways. He wasn't wearing ANYTHING else - don't ask me how I could tell that.

My son used to dress like a cowboy. He wanted a cowboy shirt so I made him learn to sew it. He would go all dressed up - everywhere. Some times while he waited for me to use the girls room he would sit on the bench like he was a statue. People didn't know what to make of him all dressed like that and sitting very still. One Halloween we were in WM and they were having a contest. He won. First prize. I never once lost him... All I had to do was ask about anybody if they saw a cowboy.

Blog Entries
    I love shopping at Walmart. I never know what I will see or find. It's always entertaining and many times I have a great conversation with someone. I do get irked with the amount of people that bring their whole family to shop for groceries and then the whole family gets in the check out line. ?

www.peopleofwalmart.com click on "photos"

disclaimer: there's some "bad" language under some of the captions

Blog Entries
    I never knew that there was a whole you tube world of Wallyworld and walmartians.I guess I can understand the obvious Halloween costumes, but OMG, don't they know that they can buy a mirror and maybe a vowel while they are hanging out?????

in front of this dang computer instead of my Bernina!(Naples, Florida)
    Quote Originally Posted by miriam

My son used to dress like a cowboy. He wanted a cowboy shirt so I made him learn to sew it. He would go all dressed up - everywhere. Some times while he waited for me to use the girls room he would sit on the bench like he was a statue. People didn't know what to make of him all dressed like that and sitting very still. One Halloween we were in WM and they were having a contest. He won. First prize. I never once lost him... All I had to do was ask about anybody if they saw a cowboy.
    omigosh, that made me laugh. You didn't say how old your son was. Ten? Twenty five?? Forty???

The video finally pointed out to me, tho, why I don't like to shop at WalMart. It's too scary.

:lol:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnnMc

omigosh, that made me laugh. You didn't say how old your son was. Ten? Twenty five?? Forty???

The video finally pointed out to me, tho, why I don't like to shop at WalMart. It's too scary.

:lol:
    11 year olds are a hoot - he's 24 now and still known to dress odd when he plays music

Oh, that hurt my eyes. But I couldn't stop looking. I'll be paying more attention next time at the store.

Blog Entries
    Not many had teeth but they all had facial hair - including the men...
    ROFLMAO!!!! I don't know what to think about that sentence!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast