Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST >
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

• Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

Old 01-06-2011, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
    From Missy:

This is the easiest and creamiest and yummiest mac and cheese around. It works equally well with broccoli and cheese sauce. There are four flavors now of the Laughing Cow Light cheese and I have tried all of them with this recipe and every single time it is a hit.
    wow... that's seriously sounding quite good. Yes... and thanks I'll try it. I love da Califlowers... I like to mash them up like potatoes...
    Old 01-06-2011, 03:47 PM

I have been a very baaaadddd girl today. To make a long story longer, I wanted to order a cake for my baby boy's birthday on Sunday (he will be 19 LOL), and we are both on the gluten free diet due to celiac. Well, he prefers ice cream cake anyway. So to Cold Stone Creamery we went. Now I could have gotten on the phone and placed the order, but where is the fun in that I ask you. So off we went, about a 20 minute drive through rush hour and snow, and ordered the cake. But there we are at CSC and I could not make myself leave without ice cream. So I had a dish of Dark Chocoate Peppermint ice cream, oh my goodness it is so much fun to be bad.
    Old 01-06-2011, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Missy that is so cute, the baby on the TV. I am sure the staff is happy you stopped running through the halls licking turtles and are sticking to windows. How many calories are in windex window cleaner, you seem to eat a lot of that, could that have something to do with your weight problem?
    OOH that could be...I do know they threatened to put me in the Pokey if I flash my boobs again. I think that the house cleaning people put on biohazard gear to clean the day room since I have spent so much time spreading my saliva from place to place.

It is bad enough that they are making me keep my clothes on but to treat my little wet presents as a biohazard now that is just too much. Do I not bleed when you cut me? Do I not cry when you poke me? Heeellllooooo!

Still no answer from the nurses station. *deep heavy sigh*

Missy
    Old 01-06-2011, 03:52 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by lauriejo
    So I had a dish of Dark Chocoate Peppermint ice cream, oh my goodness it is so much fun to be bad.
    I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

As long as you as just licking windows and not the nurses what have they got to complain about! Everyone who's mom spit on a handkerchief to wipe off a smudge raise your hand.

I have been a very baaaadddd girl today. To make a long story longer, I wanted to order a cake for my baby boy's birthday on Sunday (he will be 19 LOL), and we are both on the gluten free diet due to celiac. Well, he prefers ice cream cake anyway. So to Cold Stone Creamery we went. Now I could have gotten on the phone and placed the order, but where is the fun in that I ask you. So off we went, about a 20 minute drive through rush hour and snow, and ordered the cake. But there we are at CSC and I could not make myself leave without ice cream. So I had a dish of Dark Chocoate Peppermint ice cream, oh my goodness it is so much fun to be bad.
    OOOH YUMMMMMMY!! I so love CSC! It is so good. I want one of those stores in my garage so I do not have to go out in the snow. Oh man I am so jealous!

Missy

Can I lose weight on the CSC and Donut Diet?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]155170[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-155165.jpe  
    Old 01-06-2011, 03:55 PM
    Banned

As long as you as just licking windows and not the nurses what have they got to complain about! Everyone who's mom spit on a handkerchief to wipe off a smudge raise your hand.
    I never did that I would have the kids spit on a tissue and clean them with their own saliva. I am MISS SANITARY!!!!!!
    Old 01-06-2011, 03:55 PM

I wish I could mail you some Tru, it was like a dark chocolate brownie with just a hint of peppermint . . . and I have to go back on Saturday to pick up the cake. (One layer of Sweet Cream ice cream, one layer of Butter Pecan ice cream, a layer of toasted almonds in between, and then drizzled with caramel) Can my kid pick a cake or what!
    Old 01-06-2011, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    I never did that I would have the kids spit on a tissue and clean them with their own saliva. I am MISS SANITARY!!!!!!
    I didn't do it to my kid, but my mom sure did. Yucky
    Old 01-06-2011, 03:56 PM

*raises hand high*