Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • weight loss challenge with a prize.....July sign >
  • weight loss challenge with a prize.....July sign

• weight loss challenge with a prize.....July sign

Old 07-30-2010, 06:44 PM

Hi missygirl We were begining to get concerned about you glad ir was a vacation. hope you had a great time. When you get a chance tell us about it.
    Old 07-31-2010, 12:33 AM
    Gal

Hi gals,
    Sorry to have not been around much but I have had a bad cold, throat etc I have been on QB looking and reading but not done much else, I have had the worst chest/ cough etc as I am asthmatic. I have not loss any more lbs so won't be a winner but can someone tell me how or where I send my Ft Q to or has the winner not been announced yet? I am not up to reading back through all the posts! Thanks!

Gal
    Old 07-31-2010, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by Gal
    Hi gals,
    Sorry to have not been around much but I have had a bad cold, throat etc I have been on QB looking and reading but not done much else, I have had the worst chest/ cough etc as I am asthmatic. I have not loss any more lbs so won't be a winner but can someone tell me how or where I send my Ft Q to or has the winner not been announced yet? I am not up to reading back through all the posts! Thanks!

Gal
    Glad to hear that you are doing better. Asthma isn't anything to fool around with and then getting a bad cough on top of that must have been the worst. HUGS. The winner hasn't been announced but I expect it will be by tomorrow. I won't be the winner this month either but it did help me to lose some weight. It was good to keep the goal in the back of my mind. :)

Take care.

Bonni
    Old 07-31-2010, 06:54 AM
    Banned

Today it the day PLEASE send me your weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't signed up for Aug please do so it is the most amount of players we have had. So far there is 54 and there is still tomorrow for sign ups. This is going to be fun.
    Old 07-31-2010, 10:32 AM

I am so glad to be back home! Texas was way too hot for me. Whew!

Last night I had a dream that I gained more than 20 pounds. It was really a nightmare. I do not weigh in at the hospital until Monday. I am mega nervous about that after the dream. Blech.

I stuck pretty close to my diet for most of my vacation. So, I really hope I havent gained. We will see.

I am going to be working in my sewing room for most of the day tomorrow. I want to organize by ginormous stash. Once I do that then I can buy MORE fabric. LOL!!

Well, I already have my fabric for the winner for this month. I cannot wait to find out who the big loser is!!

I really hope everyone is doing well today.

Missy
    Old 07-31-2010, 04:39 PM

I'm not going to get on the scale. I know that I haven't lost any weight. (the diet went to poop this month...)

Where do I need to send the FQ?
    Old 07-31-2010, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by redkimba
    I'm not going to get on the scale. I know that I haven't lost any weight. (the diet went to poop this month...)

Good question! I am ready to send mine out to the winner too.

I am getting very paranoid about what I am going to weigh on Monday. I get so worried about it. My mom says I stuck to my diet except for two times when I had a piece of cake. I do know I am now in a 46 GG bra instead of a 58 GG bra. So, if that is going down then maybe I am losing??? Oh man. I hate the days just before I weigh in.

Missy
    Old 07-31-2010, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

I am getting very paranoid about what I am going to weigh on Monday. I get so worried about it. My mom says I stuck to my diet except for two times when I had a piece of cake. I do know I am now in a 46 GG bra instead of a 58 GG bra. So, if that is going down then maybe I am losing??? Oh man. I hate the days just before I weigh in.

Missy
    Of course that means you are losing weight Missy! That is wonderful. I know that I didn't lose as much as others this month but that's ok. I did lose some weight so that is a good thing.

46GG is a great loss. Look on the bright side and take the small victories where you can. Eventually those small victories will accumulate into a big one. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Old 07-31-2010, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Originally Posted by MissyGirl

Missy
    Of course that means you are losing weight Missy! That is wonderful. I know that I didn't lose as much as others this month but that's ok. I did lose some weight so that is a good thing.

46GG is a great loss. Look on the bright side and take the small victories where you can. Eventually those small victories will accumulate into a big one. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Thank you so much Bonni! I am trying to look on the positive side. I will weigh in on Monday at the hospital at about 11:00am. So it is not too much longer. I always go through this but this is just the first time in 5 months that I have not weighed in all month. (Because I took off time off to go on vacation in Texas.) So, we shall see.

Missy
    Old 08-01-2010, 10:11 AM
    Banned

I am not a policeman so I hope you all sent in your weight loss for July as it is not my job to PM asking for you to respond. If you lost more then the person I am announcing I am sorry however it is Aug 1 and I should have received all the PM's yesterday.