Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up >

Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up

Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up

Old 11-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

I am sorry that I have dumped my garbage on the group today. I hope you do not get mad at me.

Missy
Missy did you not read the fist page of the sign up sheet. We talk about everything and if there were going to be complaints that we go off topic they shouldn't sign up. We have become family. I know this is a quilting board but this thread is OUR thread. Yes it is to lose weight but look at how long we have all be together. We REALLY TRUELY care about each other. So who could get mad at you??????? You are going through a tough time, the doc will fix the meds and you will be back to you in know time. Just hang in there, I know it is easier said then done but I don't know what else to say. I can read you are frightened and upset but we love you and just remember you have all of us pulling for you.
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}
Old 11-02-2010, 02:26 PM

Oh Missy I love you. I come on here hoping you have posted. You're happy, funny and so supportive of all of us. Hang in there I'll pray for you.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Missy I'm worried about you hun!! Please let us know if your alright. I know what you are going thru is terrible, please be ok. We love you!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 03:41 PM

As if I needed one more thing today...

Mike just broke up with me via Facebook. I am in shock and do not know what is happening right now.

I am going to have dinner soon and then I am going to bed. Tomorrow has to be better.

I do not know when I have been so sad.

Missy
Old 11-02-2010, 03:43 PM

If he would break up with you via Facebook? then you are so much better off without him, in my opinion of course, but you deserve sooooo much more respect than that

Mike just broke up with me via Facebook. I am in shock and do not know what is happening right now.

I am going to have dinner soon and then I am going to bed. Tomorrow has to be better.

Missy
Old 11-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Banned

Missy
Oh Missy then there is someone else out there for you and he DIDN"T deserve you. Hang in there, we are here for you.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:10 PM

Yesterday, things started going downhill for me. I am very down and am hearing voices. The voices are telling me that I have not made one notable contribution in my lifetime. I suppose that maybe my life must be over. At least that is what is going on in my head.

Coincidently I am scheduled to see the psychiatrist this morning.

I just have no idea what to do. My mom and sister said they are worried about me.

Oh well. I cannot type anymore.

Missy
Missy just tell yourself your brain is lying to you. You have made great contributions. One is to this thread.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:14 PM

Missy
WHAT A COWARD! GOOD RIDDANCE! A real man would have at least given you closure! Remember that you have found love once and it will come again! You have added so much to this thread and to our lives; you have blessed many people in your life.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by CAROLJ

Missy
WHAT A COWARD! GOOD RIDDANCE! A real man would have at least given you closure! Remember that you have found love once and it will come again! You have added so much to this thread and to our lives; you have blessed many people in your life.
I agree. He is a COWARD. Who needs him anyway?? He may have caused you so much misery and you are better off without him. Look at all the friends you have on this thread. I miss your funny remarks--Love you
Old 11-02-2010, 04:55 PM

Missy
Oh Missy I wish I could reach through the screen and give you a big ole squeezy hug! Maybe Mike is scared, you two got so close so fast and some guys have trouble with that closeness. Yes that is a pretty lame way to break up, but it doesn't mean what you two shared wasn't real and special. Some relationships are just not meant to last. You may not believe it right now, but you have made notable contributions to this world. One of the best gifts you can give someone is the gift of joy, and you bring joy to the world every day. My world is brighter with you in it.