• Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up >
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

• Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Old 10-28-2010, 08:12 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Originally Posted by cjomomma
    What causes uric acid? I know I could look it up but I would rather chat with you all about it.
    I don't know I have to look it up however I do know orgainic apple cider vinegar does wonders for it. my granny even through she was on med years later I told her about the vinegar and she swore she felt better after a week or so of doing the vinegar. if she stopped drinking it she would get more swollen.
    I know my DD won't touch anything organic. I wonder if regular apple cider vinegar would work the same.
    NO it has to be organic. I have a book about it and also google it there is tons of stuff but regular doesn't have what is call eht mother. It can't be filtered or pasturized. Organic isn't reg is. There are no health benefits to plain old grocery store apple cider vinegar. Why won't she touch anything organic?????? It is much healthier for you.
    Old 10-28-2010, 08:16 PM

Not sure either what causes uric acid; however, it seems to be a hereditary thing because several of my cousins have gout problems also. I'm going to try the organic vinegar---sounds good to me. Thanks for the info.
    Old 10-28-2010, 08:23 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by dgrindey
    Not sure either what causes uric acid; however, it seems to be a hereditary thing because several of my cousins have gout problems also. I'm going to try the organic vinegar---sounds good to me. Thanks for the info.
    Did you read what I posted about it a few weeks ago? If you have 1-2 tbsp of apple cider vingar twice a day without even changing your diet you will lose 1 1/2 lb per month.
    Old 10-28-2010, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Originally Posted by dgrindey
    Did you read what I posted about it a few weeks ago? If you have 1-2 tbsp of apple cider vingar twice a day without even changing your diet you will lose 1 1/2 lb per month.
    Don't remember that but thanks. Sounds good.
    Old 10-28-2010, 11:34 PM

Hi everyone, It's been awhile since I've been here. So much has been going on here. Congrats to all who have lost and even stayed the same.
    I however have again for the third month stayed the same. I have not been as dedicated as I should be so I can't whine even if I would like to.
    I think I'll try the organic apple cider as see if that will give the boost I need to get rolling again.
    It's late or early depending on the hours you keep so I'll sign off for now.
    Gail
    Old 10-29-2010, 03:45 AM

Sort of off-topic....... I'm not getting this thread coming through on my email. I haven't had any notices for a week or two. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Old 10-29-2010, 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by quilter on the eastern edge
    Sort of off-topic....... I'm not getting this thread coming through on my email. I haven't had any notices for a week or two. Does anyone else have this problem?
    I am curious about this, I have seen this pop up in alot of threads. I have never received an email about any thread, only private messages. I didn't even know you could get them by email.
    Old 10-29-2010, 03:58 AM
    Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by quilter on the eastern edge
    I haven't had this problem but have heard others say the same as you.
    Check and see it the spot next to bookmarks says watch or unwatch. If it says unwatch then leave it that way. If it says watch then click on it. Also when you leave a post do you click on the unwatch box near the send box? If you do then leave a post again and do not click on that box as this topic will be automatically be watched for you and notices sent to your email. If none of these work then I suggest you contact Admin. about the problem.
    I really do hope this helps you and anyone with the same problem.
    Old 10-29-2010, 04:02 AM
    Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I'm thinking that the watch this topic box at the bottom of the post screen is causing problems. If you want to watch a topic then do not click on that checked box.
    I receive all my notices in my email. Also check your profile to see what you have marked to recieve in the notification section of your profile. There is a list of items that you can pick and choose from to receive notices.
    Old 10-29-2010, 04:05 AM

I always leave the (watch this topic) box checked, so anytime there is a new post it does show up under watched topics. But not in an actual email, not that I would want that many emails!