What cracks you up?

Old 05-20-2010, 04:16 PM

in my case it is also the grandson (3)
Grandpa came home from work and we had some grown up talk. After listening a while Elia felt like contributing something important also and out of the nowhere he said:
if you fart you have to say "I am sorry". Taken by surprise I asked him when else one was supposed to say I am sorry.
He was thinking hard for a while and said: if you have to fart again!
To get him of the topic I asked what one was suposed to say if he or she had to burp.
then you say "uuuups" came within half a second
Old 05-20-2010, 08:23 PM

Marsye----her pix crack me up.

The other thing is product warnings.

Hemmoroid cream that says "Do not take internally"
Alli weight loss products: "May cause oily anal leakage" Now isn't that something that would make you rush out and buy it?
And the number 1 is sleep aides that say "Caution this product may cause drowsiness."
Okay, so why would anyone be taking it if it didn't?????
Old 05-20-2010, 08:46 PM

I love to laugh, but it's hard for me to pinpoint what cracks me up!
William can make me laugh...every day for the past 11 years he's managed to come up with something!
Dean Koontz's sense of humor will occasionally make me chuckle while I read his books...
Maxine! Maxine cracks me up!
My sister in law Peggy...God love her, she's a lot more "proper" than this family she married into, and we tend to quite delightfully embarrass her on a regular basis...
Old 05-20-2010, 09:00 PM

When we go to Ottawa there is a place that sells pool tables and things for recreation rooms. There is a sign outside that says something like "NICE SOFT STOOLS INSIDE" That cracks me up every time. Sometimes it is written differently like "PRETTY SOFT STOOLS" rotfl
Old 05-20-2010, 09:29 PM

One, two or all three of my doggies crack me up everyday. Today, Bentley (aka King Tut Tut) needed to take his medicine. He loves it because I sneak the pill inside his very favorite dog food. I told him to go in the kichen to get his "pillie". Well, I just got so busy doing all my other morning tasks that when I told him for probably the 6th time about taking his pillie, he broke out with a loud "wooooooooooo". I just broke out laughing. I can read his mind. He was telling me that he's been waiting for 20 minutes hanging around the kitchen and he was getting tired of it!!! Too funny.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Google Goddess

thanks for sharing these, I got a good laugh
Old 05-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Power Poster

We had a group of 3rd Graders on a field trip at our office yesterday. They got a few scientific demonstrations, one of which used a laser. Of course the laser light is not visible, so the demonstrator used puffs of Baby Powder to make the laser beam temporarily visible. She talked about how you can't SEE the laser light and this little guy from the back row piped up "but I can SURE smell it!" Hysterical!
Old 05-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Pam

LOL, kids are great. Keep yours, I do not want anymore.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:10 PM

Little kids, defintely. My friend's grandson came home and told her at school he learned all bout the personal body parts today and the girl's part is called "The Virginia." Still laughing at that one!!

My husband came in one Spring day and said there were a lot of bees on the flowers and their little legs look like they'd been eating Cheetos!
Old 05-27-2010, 06:59 PM

A friend is a cafeteria aide at her daughters school. Last weekend she shared what one of the second graders asked her...

"What do you find in a clean nose?"

"fingerprints!"