Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do????

Blog Entries
    Yesterday upon walking into the drug store with my boyfriend, the first thing we see is a girl stooped by a table filling out a contest form. Her butt crack was showing like there was no tomorrow. What do you do in this case? Say something, or just keep on walking and snikering. We just kept on walking in disbelief. Wouldn't you feel the fact that your butt is hanging out in the breeze?

They know it and they like it that way.

Blog Entries
    this scene is repeated all too often. i don't say anything because i don't like the confrontation and am afraid of retaliation. 'tis a pity

She was probably well aware of the effect she created, or was raised not to care. I think you did the only thing you could, ignore it and move on.

It used to be a glimpse of ankle that was seductive and sexy and now it is this. Sometimes I wonder if humankind is regressing.

Blog Entries
    She got the reaction she wanted even though you didn't say anything. I wouldn't have spoken to her either. There are too many violent people on the loose today. Better safe than sorry.

Blog Entries
    I would have said something, when I was with my BFF in a grocery store there was a man with his butt hanging out and I told him we could see down the crack.

That's why I hate buying jeans now, they are so low cut, I feel like I am constantly pulling them up, what happened to making clothes that cover the body, especially when you have extra curves and these clothes are not designed with girls like me in mind, that have a heavier bottom half

Blog Entries
    Sad, but that's the way some people like to wear their clothes. No, I would never say anything. Just call the jeans police! :D

Between butt cracks, cleavage down to the navel, there is nothing left to the imagination! Pity

Blog Entries
    At least they make long shirts.

I'd just let it go too. Too many strange people who think it is appropriate to show off way too much skin.

I never bought those low riser jeans when they were popular. I'd go into the dept store and ask them for grown up jeans. "Sweety, I'm old enough to be your mother and no body needs to see my rolls of fat hanging out anywhere and my bottom needs to be covered all the way up to my belly button or higher-where are those jeans?"

The ultimate definition of the nation's crack problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by janRN
    The ultimate definition of the nation's crack problem!!
    lol!

just say no to crack...

Blog Entries
    I agree on the low cut jeans! There's more fabric in the legs that in the part that covers the hiney! Now they are making the moderate cut jeans and this just pushes up my roll of fat!! I'm not ready to go to the sweat pants yet...and they can be just as revealing!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I thought we grew up with the saying, "let it all hang out"..how come 2 generations later they getting slammed for doing just that..hehehe

just joking...in reality it is sad and disgusting how sloppy we have become as a society in general! But at the same time those who do DRESS...end up looking like street walkers...and what is with the over 60 gang dressing like their granddaughters..seriously it might look great on a 16 yo..but it sucks on mature body..trust me on that...

same with hair color...and do not get me started on Flip-flops...or thongs!

Quote Originally Posted by Hen3rietta
    She was probably well aware of the effect she created, or was raised not to care. I think you did the only thing you could, ignore it and move on.

It used to be a glimpse of ankle that was seductive and sexy and now it is this. Sometimes I wonder if humankind is regressing.
    Sorry, butt crack is NOT sexy :) LOL! We have a large gal at work that has this happen to. Am not sure about saying anything...... but I am embarrassed for her every time I see it.

Blog Entries
    Every generation does this to some extent.
    A lady always wears glove & a hat.
    The mini skirt was disgraceful.
    My mom didn't want me to wear a pants suit.

I'm sure everyone of us can remember things. :)

I blame the low-rise jean craze. Apparently six inches below the navel is the new normal waistline? I would not have said anything and just kept walking. Unless I was in a fantastically snarky mood, then maybe I would have made a comment - but I'd have to be in a REALLY snarky mood and I am rarely in that state.

She knew it, she just wanted the attention.

One of the guys at work used to wear his pants lower which when he bent over did the same as "your" girl. One gal got tired of that so she took a can of contact cleaner, used to clean points of contact on machines, and sprayed it down there. Contact cleaner feels really cold and he moved really fast. They were always up after that.

Give a girl a break...she was on her way to WalMart. lol

Blog Entries
    Last year I tried to buy some nice grandma knit pajamas... ordered several online from different places.. Expensive, nice knit fabric, pretty patterns, but the pants are low riders and very uncomfortable!

Are all the grannies wearing these now? Guess I'm "behind" the times, I don't even have any thongs!

Power Poster
    If this is a person one sees often - one can take candid photos and give him/her one -

Sometimes a camera can say things that we can't.

As far as the girl in the store - I would have stared - and done nothing else. And then talked about her on the way home!

Exhibitionists often have second class displays anyway.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast