Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
What is in your purse right now? >

What is in your purse right now?

What is in your purse right now?

Old 03-09-2011, 09:36 PM

Im game for this one...Lets see what is in my purse.....Hold on let me dump it out on the table.....
Well,,, i got a wallet....let me see whats inside....well bunch of junk...no cash....hmmm if theres no cash in the wallet...whats the sense in carrying around a purse full of junk.
There is a tube of lipstick...oh thats where that went...a tube of mascara....wow...thats gotta be full of cobwebs...I havent used mascara in probably 5 years....a phone bill from March 2004...oh wonder if I paid that....haha look at all them sunflower seeds....those must have been put there by the little birdie that sometimes talks to me when no ones around....
Well Ill be.....its amazing what you will find in MY PURSE.
Here is a scrap peice of fabric I was trying to find a contrasting fabric for way back last summer...a measuring tape...one of those little retractable ones that goes on your keychain that never stays on it. Oh theres a pack of Certs, about 20 packages of Splenda, a hair comb, kleenex, keys, Mini Suduko book, about 15 pens that I am sure12 of them are no longer working but I still have them in my purse...oh lookie here...theres a wheat back penny, a dime and 3 nickles...an mp3 player since my husband and I cannot for no reason agree on the same radio station in the car...he likes rock...i hate rock...i love country and oldies...he hates country and oldies...about 10 walmart receipts...oh theres a safeway receipt...oh and that must be some dust bunnies that have fallen in...here little fellas let me help you out......hehe and thats whats in my purse....Two check books,his and mind and I use them both
Two calulators,like I would recheck one with the other or something
An address book
A change purse with one dollar and some change
Library cards for me and my grandkids when they are here
Sm. bottle of hairspray
5 bottle tops for free Mt. Dews,that I am not suppose to drink anymore
My watch,that I wondered where it was
Large key chain with all my keys on it..one of those clip things..A half eaten roll of Werthers carmels..that I am not suppose to eat About 10 checks since walmart gives your check back to you now and you just sign the reciept..I Hate that!
Two pensa pill holder
2 baby wipe type thingies from resturant
3 movie cards
1 drivers license..that I couldnt find the other day..lol
a nail file
6 tubes of lipstick that I rarely put on
about $7 dollars in lose change
insurance cards
reward cards
and finally,in one zippered compartment, every business card,receipt for
postal things,gift receipts and item I have wanted to save,because I
may need them one day since 1997..LOL
Dang it...what happened to my drill and hand saw that was in there. LOLOL And what is in your purse?
Old 03-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Power Poster

Nothing, I put my id in one pocket, keys in the other. Ready to go...
Old 03-09-2011, 09:41 PM

LOL, you are a brave woman! My purse...more junk, less cash, ha!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:41 PM

Thats the smart way. What is really funny is I also don't use my purse anymore it just sits over there on the end table collecting dust lol. I put my cell phone in one side of my bra and my little coin purse in the other side and I'm ready to go too. Hubby says that I am just like an old lady except that I don't shove kleenex in there. LOL
Old 03-09-2011, 09:42 PM

My wallet with my DL and insurance card and a debit and credit care and $23.00. Checkbook. 2 pens, change in the bottom, my Ipod and cell phone, carmex. That's it....Oh and my reader if they are not on my face.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:44 PM

This would be me as well.

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
Nothing, I put my id in one pocket, keys in the other. Ready to go...
Old 03-09-2011, 09:45 PM

a wallet a bill chapstick and some change. (I cannot carry a purse it kills my back)
Old 03-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Power Poster

Deanna,
The things in my purse are way too organized to be as fun and interesting as what was in yours. I keep it cleaned out every time I use it. BUT... You go girl, I loved reading what was in there hiding and showing what a full life you live.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:47 PM

About the same as yours but a little tissue pkg. some crushed crackers for the granbaby when we are out (that she will never eat)mints fot going to church, nail file,do have the tape measure too! husband was so shocked when we needed one in the store and I pulled it out. fabric scraps of course. paper with measurements for my dream cupboard. paint chip fo a room i painted pro. 10 years ago.oh the list goes on !!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:48 PM

Okay I just peeked in my purse. I have wallet, cell phone, cash & checkbook, credit cards & debit card, tissues, mints, Swiss Army knife, small brush, chap stick, 3 pens, Advill and a Key ring with 23 keys. Three of them I don't know what they go to but keep them in case I find out. Joanns flyer and list of what I hope to find at Joans that I can use some of 50% off coupns on.