Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where are they?

When we moved 2 1/2 years ago, I must have packed my 'safe place' without emptying it. Still looking for things that I thought I had re-discovered when I was packing for the move. Glad to know I am not alone. Sigh.
    Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down the their level and beat you with experience.

I'm almost embarrassed to say I found my ruler for the DWR. Because I found it in a place I would have never looked because I had no idea rulers were there and I thought I had seen it when I saw all the others! Oh well. Now I will work on my first DWR. Yea!
    Jan

I cleaned out my sewing room for my adult son to move into. Took everything out and now I can't find two completed quilts, one twin size and one crib size, anywhere. I have searched through this house several times. It is driving me crazy!

Bear—could they still be in your car? I have left things in the trunk to go back for, then forgot because it wasn’t urgent. Then time passed and the trunk had long ago been forgotten as the last place I saw the thing.

At least it’s fabric and not raw chicken.

Power Poster
    Have not found what I was looking for. However, did find some stuff I had forgotten about - and/or is in the " why do I have this?" category.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2