Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Who can't sleep?

Here it is again, 2:10 am and I can't sleep. This is getting old. We have so much planned tomorrow and I'll be grouchy without my beauty rest. My Hubby is snoring away and snug as a bug in our bed and I'm here in the cold living room trying to keep myself entertained!! Anyone else up can't sleep or are you all watching the royal wedding?

yup wide awake... at least there's a Royal Wedding to watch :D.. but I too am going to be sooo tired... I have to sew tomorrow at church... making shorts for an orphanage...

I'm right up here with ya. Can't sleep. I have an eye appt. in the morning and of course its a 45 minute drive there. I'll probably flunk my eye exam for my new glasses. I'm use to this though. This was my second day off crutches after 3 months so my sleep schedule has been totally off for 3 months.
    But ohhie I'm sore so getting comfy is a problem too. I have the wedding set to record but maybe I'll watch the starting of it. ;-)

Power Poster
    2:44 a.m. Still up.
    I have to work all day and then drive 2.5 hrs tomorrow to MILs!

Well, I'm going to sign off and see if I can finally close my eyes. Caught up on all the unread topics. Good night everyone.:)

Blog Entries
    I've been up since about 1:30 and its now 4am.
    I'll probably get sleepy in a couple hours.....when I need to get dressed!

Blog Entries
    Me too.
    I wish I could get back to sleep. Quilt Retreat starts tomorrow night, and I don't want to be exhausted.

Blog Entries
    yep me too, woke up at 2:45 now its 4:05 and I'm still not sleeping, to much stress I guess

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I am up while in my hospital room. Second full day after my skull surgery. And the nurses are already in and out so I am watching the royal wedding. It's gonna be a long weekend taking agressive antibiotics so will enjoy this break. And reading this board. I am so blessed my dd's set up my laptop. HUGS everyone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dakotamaid
    Here it is again, 2:10 am and I can't sleep. This is getting old. We have so much planned tomorrow and I'll be grouchy without my beauty rest. My Hubby is snoring away and snug as a bug in our bed and I'm here in the cold living room trying to keep myself entertained!! Anyone else up can't sleep or are you all watching the royal wedding?
    Can't sleep here either..pulled either a muscle or pinched a nerve in my shoulder and to lay down or even sit is painful..

I'm up. Woke up way too early. I think I ate too much ice cream before going to bed. :cry: I do know better - just did it anyway. Watched part of the wedding festivities. Did laundry; picked up around the house; playing on the QB now. Hope everyone has a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by debbieumphress
    I am up while in my hospital room. Second full day after my skull surgery. And the nurses are already in and out so I am watching the royal wedding. It's gonna be a long weekend taking agressive antibiotics so will enjoy this break. And reading this board. I am so blessed my dd's set up my laptop. HUGS everyone.
    Hi Debbie, Glad to hear that you have access to all of us. Get well soon and don't give those docs too much trouble.:):)

Hi Debbie - glad to see you posting. Get well quick!