who is Kate Gosslin

Old 04-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Power Poster

She is doing a job and getting extremely well paid for it. She isn't hurting anyone, she may look like a fool or evil witch but isn't that the plan for her shows? I think she is pretty smart to play the role all her critics expect of her. When if ever will she get the chance to secure her and her kids' financial future like the chance she has now.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:24 PM

I don't care to watch her because of her attitude. I had read a few years ago that she doesn't have anything to do with her relatives (or visa versa) because of the attitude. Her ex doesn't impress me either. Hopefully, the kids all stay normal.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Power Poster

I really don't care for her or her attitude. She is full of herself. I hope the kids have a chance to be normal.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:12 PM
Banned

I thought she only treated her husband badly until I watched Dancing with the Stars. Before a performance they show the stars at rehearsal and she treated her dance partner as badly as she treated her husband. I feel sorry for her 8 kids the woman is a witch!!!!!!!!

The story of Jon and Kate didn't start as a reality show it was a special on Discover health because she was having sextuplets. It ended up months later becoming a reality. If you see Kate in the Discovery health special she is a plain Jane NOTHING pretty or attractive about her at all. Now she has her hair colored, teeth bleached and when people say she has a great body after having 8 kids that is garbage, she had a tummy tuck. It was the doc who did her tummy tuck that her ex hand an affair with.
How do I know this?????????????? I watch E news with my DD. :lol: :lol:
Old 04-16-2010, 03:19 AM

Kate is a mother, showoff, non-dancer who is out of her league. I can't believe she did this show in the first place. All she think s of is herself. The many things that were given to her family is ridiculous. Trips, plastic surgery, appliances among many others. Her ex is an idiot who is very immature.
Old 04-16-2010, 05:10 AM

I think her and her ex are messed up. got themselves into something they can't handle. the only bad thing is that people today are so nosy, intrigued, curious etc that she will continue to bank on it. I stopped watching long time ago. and as far as her kids being normal??? her older two are already brats from what I see. not their fault though.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:01 AM

wow she sounds like a real beotch. the producer was on a show and said she can act anyway she wants. because she does bring in the ratings. and now i hear she is going to have her own new show on TLC. But i think I'll pass. Them that has gets more.I guess
Old 04-16-2010, 07:33 AM
Banned

IN Dancing With the Stars she doesn't get high scores from the judges but she is still on the show because of the people that call in to vote.

Kate was 23 and Jon 21 when she went for invitro, too young if you ask me. From what I remember she wanted a family ASAP an didn't get preggers fast enough, there wasn't any medical reason for invitro. She was an RN could you imagine her taking care of you??????????

As for the older girls one seemed like OK the other, well the apple didn't fall far from the tree, you is a beotch like her mom.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:57 PM

Financial "security" isn't the end all to be all, especially when raising a family, no matter the size. It's just sad to see the demise of their family.

No doubt the stresses of such births and timing are something we can't personally relate to. Goodness knows the struggles as parents we have with just one or two, even with some time in between. Then to compound that with cameras on top of insecurity issues. Just a recipe for disaster.

Based on her comments about her own upbringing and feelings of being the outsider, to me, it's no wonder she is the way she is. Trying to be "perfect" has only resulted in failure, not only at her expense, but of those closest to her. Neither is less guilty than the other. They just didn't see together the need to work as a team emotionally to stick it out. Everybody loses.

I'd truly question her if I didn't hear her talk about the kids, but it's so much so now that by "defending" herself and actions, she really comes across as insincere.

But bottom line, I don't know her, so really what do I know?
Old 04-16-2010, 02:23 PM

Once, a long time ago, when flipping through channels, I caught a bit of the show but had to switch quickly because I felt so sorry for one of the little girls. It was their first visit to the dentist and she (the little girl) was having a fullblown temper tantrum. The camera just kept focusing in closer and closer as it went on. I don't think that was a healthy situation to put that little child through. There has to be some kind of boundary line where the parent can say "Stop filming, please."
Just my opinion!