Who Are You?

Old 07-04-2008, 01:44 AM

Great pic b.zang! Love the fish!
Can I go fishing with you? But, you have to promise that I will catch fish that size too!
Last fish I caught was a sunfish that weighed about 1/2 pound. lol

Barbsbus...your family is just growing, isn't it? Love all those babies around and I'm sure you love having them around you too!
Old 07-04-2008, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by b.zang
Oops, hit submit instead attach. Is there any way to "call back" a post and add the picture?
Great catch b.ang. Yes, hit the edit button in the original post.

Kyia
Old 07-04-2008, 02:07 PM

:) Ok, I finally got a good pic that I am willing to share. DH is also in it and he doesn't look very good but he had just finished lunch and you know what that means. I am posting more pics of me on vacation later.

judee
[img]

DH and I having lunch with friends. Can you guess which one is me?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13694[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-13694.jpe  
Old 07-04-2008, 02:12 PM

These are such wonderful pictures of family life. Best Wishes to you all.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:12 PM

Are you the one with the moustache?
Old 07-04-2008, 06:36 PM

thank you for the information on how to fix my posts.

Terri, you're going to be busy visiting around when you leave Guam! Will this count as proof that we can find fish? Here's my 10-year-old GD with a spring salmon she brought in herself, well, I held the rod a bit to make sure she didn't drop it. All my grandchildren (ages 4-10) have caught good-sized salmon. Too bad, really, because it gives them the wrong impression....
Attached Thumbnails attachment-43720.jpe  
Old 07-04-2008, 06:50 PM

I have NEVER caught a fish that big. I've been fishing since I was about a year old. That's when Dad put fishing poles in our hands. He always said, that as soon as we could hold a pole, that's when we would go fishing. I was the only one of the 3 of us that really liked fishing. All my dad had to do was put his hat on and I KNEW it was time to go. We had a brook that ran behind our property and dad would go trout fishing back there. I wouldn't go with him on that only because it was alot of walking and tromping thru the woods. Dad didn't want me to get caught in the briar patches or end up falling in, so he said I wasn't allowed to go on those trips. That was ok tho. When he got back, he would take me to the little bridge down the road so I could fish. :)

I would squeal if I ever caught something that size. People would hear me all over the world!!
That's it! You are NOW on THE LIST! It's a good list! It's the Visiting List. I want to go fishing!!
Old 07-04-2008, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by judee0624
:) Ok, I finally got a good pic that I am willing to share. DH is also in it and he doesn't look very good but he had just finished lunch and you know what that means. I am posting more pics of me on vacation later.

judee
[img]
Judee....that's a great picture! Papa looks like he's saying....no pictures, more food!! lol
What a cute couple you 2 are!!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:32 PM

We live in Ohio, My Husband is from Colorado from a family of 12...I have 2 sisters....We have one son that is 23 and is a Corpsman in the Navy...wants to be a Plastic Surgen...He was born with a Bilateral Cleft to the lip and Palete....lost track of all the surgeries he has had...he has had 3 in the Navy....we love animals of all kinds...John was raised on a small farm ...with 12 kids they had to do something huh...John is a Finish Carpenter and does a wonderful job ..been on his job for 23 years...He has a health problem called Addison...which was quite scarry...but is handling it well...I have Diabetes and fight depression bad...seems like when I hit 50 I feel apart fast....you know them night sweats...don't sleep good...but I have days I feel better...and then the bottom falls out again.... For the most part I have been a stay at home Mom I have had a few jobs but nothing grand...I sold crafts for awhile while I worked at the craft store...doing the books and running the register ....that was fun....home schooled Marcus for 3 years in the 4th , 5th, 6th grades...I think it was the best thing I ever done...kids can be mean....Well reckon that's about enough for now...just love doing crafts....I guess cause I'm 5'1" and had to sew my cloths growing up has helped my craft need...also wear a BIG size....could never find anything neat when I was a kid....
Attached Thumbnails attachment-43389.jpe   attachment-43396.jpe  
Old 07-10-2008, 06:23 AM

What really lovely photographs, and dosesn't your son look a lot like you. I am sorry to read that your health isn't all it could be, but outside all the health problems you seem to be a very happy family. so nice to meet you and hope the future looks rosy.