Who Are You?

Old 04-13-2009, 04:09 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
Hmm, I can't post pics of my kids, since we don't have any yet (but I AM getting impatient) but here are a couple of me and my boyfriend.

[IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...in_MTL/m3l.jpg[/IMG]

This was on Saturday night, watching hockey
[IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3.../random515.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3.../random401.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3.../random002.jpg[/IMG]
atop the eiffel tower
wow, is this ever a long post. I replied, and then went to back up, and decided I better hit quote button, or you may never see it. Lots of fun, reading over all this stuff, can't sew right now anyway. This thing spans a couple years at least...you may be married with children by the time I get to the end of it :wink:
Old 04-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Butterfli19
OK.....here I am......
I don't know how many pages there are here, left pc on, all afternoon, and just come in and look at some of it, once in a while.
I love everybody's pics and family pics, and info...love it all, but I have to say, Butterfli19, you look just like your avatar, lovely!
Lots of lovely ppl, to be sure, but nobody, unless they are in their avatar picture, looks like theirs, the way you do. How cute is that?! :D
Old 04-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
WOW, have just spent a very happy time looking at all you pics, so great to put faces to names!

Here's me with the DH in Ireland a year ago, sorry can't find a more recent one!

K x
WOO HOO - K!!! :XD:
hey, Izy's right, Hans is a looker, but your also a babe! You guys look so good together,...and "in love", lol! That is something you can see in all these pics of ppl, - love for their families. I know, I know...where's my pic?...I'll see what I can do. I was sick for a year and a half, remember. Nobody wants to see what few might have been snapped then.
I might wait...fixin to be a bottle baby again. Maybe I'll show a before and after. :D
Old 04-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by rismstress
guess I should put one of me here too.
Cheryl
I asked hubby for his opinion too...Cheryl, which one is you, and which one is your daughter...not kidding, your both beautiful! :thumbup:
Old 04-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Skeat
It is fun to see everyone too! If you notice..not a one of us look old!! And, they say only old ladies quilt (and, men!) Loretta...we want a pic honey..if Ruth can post that mug.....:0))Oh and for the response to "Skeat, hey baby can you twirl that boa for us!!!!!! "...honey..i twirl that boa everywhere I go and I tell you it can clear the busy isle in the grocery store, get you faster service at McDonalds..and, the police never stop you for they really don't want to know...:))It works great...I believe all should always have a great time, drink from the fine china in the mornings to start your day off right (for you could end up w/a dil/sil that is from *&*! and she'd/he'd get it anyhow and chip it)wear boas and princess crowns on our birthdays!!:))And, much more....:))Skeat
Just told my hubby i'm gonna get me a boa, and sashay round like you do with yours, Skeat...
oh, hubby says, I don't need a boa, I already sashay around...well, not in public, lol!!!
I eat off the fine china a lot...mine's paper,...no, I wash dishes, just kidding.
I don't have a tiara either, but what an idea! I am the queen of this castle, time I started using all the immenities.
Just don't think I have been flaunting it all quite enough, time to take a page out of your book!
You look like your having the time of your life, lol!:XD: :XD: :XD:
Old 04-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Here are some more Elle
woo hoo...your son, Elle...see where he gets his looks! :D
Thats a gorgeous pic of your daughter and her dress, wow! :D
Old 04-13-2009, 07:52 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Ok, I've been sitting here reading this thread from the 1st entry. How fun this has been. Since you are all sharing, I guess I will too.

I'm going to hit the big 50 this year and it terrifies me. I live with my DH in west TN..outside Memphis where we retired in 2000 on 115 acres. We raise a small herd of registered Angus cattle as our hobby to eat up our time. We currently have only the furry children..a dozen cats, 1 dog (all dumpees), and the cows. I decided to teach myself how to quilt at the beginning of 06 and haven't looked back since. I love the hobby and especially this board and all of you. Its nice to meet and see all of your faces...what good looking families!
Patti, you sure don't look like your (51), now, wow!
Got some muscles working on that farm, eh? that's some catch...and fish too, lol!!! :D
Old 04-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
WOW! I'm glad someone revived this thread!
Ok, so you know what my girls look like, I guess you want a picture of me, huh?
Ok, you asked for it!!
Terri! you have a beautiful family, (and nobody would know your hubby is younger), you are so pretty...a little crispy in one of your pics, guess you burn easily, huh...but you have that spark, of the Terri, we all know and love! :D
Old 04-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mgshaw
just reading this thread. this is great so here are some of mine
Melissa, you look so much like one of my SIL, who is beautiful. lovely family, you got too!:D
Old 04-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
What an excellent idea! It's funny how you can build up a mental image of how you think someone looks. I must be getting good, most were pretty close.
This is me and my partner about a year ago...
well, blue, bout took me forever to backtrack and find you! My butt's numb now...hubby was here for a few minutes and confiscated the good chair, and I am too dumb to move, now that he is in the shower, lol!
This has been a great thread, and about the only thing I have done on pc all day. Been babysitting, and running to Hosp. with kids to see their mom, etc, and all that goes with all that...so been leaving pc on...looks like that's all I do, but nope...been very busy...yak, yak, yak...great to finally see ppl...will see what I can do about some pics...love to show my gbabies off...probably won't get to show all four...their moms don't do pics like I do. Nice to finally meetcha, dude! :D