Who Are You?

Old 05-21-2010, 11:37 PM

DD Baton Twirling (two years ago)
[img]http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-QXJPAZAJ.jpg[/img]
DD at her promnight, she is the one on the bottom left.
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lxfBQu2-6k...0/IMG_8468.jpg[/img]
DS and DH at the Swimmingpool on vacation in Mallorca(Island of Spain) 1 year ago
[img]http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-UXXUU8MU.jpg[/img]
I can't find any picture of me. Most of the time I'm the one behind the camera. But I'll try to find one ok.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:19 AM
Power Poster

Maksi, those are great pics, but we want to see you too! You have a beautiful family!
Old 05-22-2010, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
QNC, I'll get my DGD to take a new pic next time she's over. I've been aiming to get one taken in the new Navy polka dot robe my Dau & SIL sent me for Christmas. They sent a Large, but since I'm a little larger on top, I have to get a 2X & take things up in the sleeves & the behind. Yes, God was passing out top parts & I got my share, plus someone else's. I've thought about asking my doc if he'll refer me to a surgeon for a reduction, but he'd be so embarrassed I'd put him in shock. He's the cutest young Filipino man, so polite, so if I decided to do that, I'd ask the female Nurse Practitioner. Do you think Medicare would pay for that type surgery. If any males read this, don't want to offend any so just keep going to another site. This is girl talk.
Sheila Elaine: I had a friend and coworker years ago who had reduction and their insurance paid for it because it had become a terrible health issue for her. She had constant back problems, about 3 inch deep red inflamed grooves in her shoulders and was quite miserable. The surgeon removed 6 pounds from one side and 5 1/2 pounds from the other side. She's still NOT flat chested but feels so much better and the back problems almost completely disappeared as did the grooves in her shoulders. Don't know if Medicare would pay but I'd almost think if an insurance company would deem this medically necessary, Medicare would too. I'd check on it.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:23 AM

I absolutely love all of these photos! BonBon...that new grandbaby is GORGEOUS!! I wanna cuddle! ;)
Old 05-22-2010, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Charlee
I absolutely love all of these photos! BonBon...that new grandbaby is GORGEOUS!! I wanna cuddle! ;)
Thanky you Charlee and yes she is soooo sweet and she cuddles perfectly :-D :-D
Old 05-22-2010, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Maksi, those are great pics, but we want to see you too! You have a beautiful family!
Yes we do want to see pictures, No one is perfect don't worry about how you look, it is what you look like in your heart that counts. BillsBonBon
Old 05-22-2010, 09:51 AM

Ok I found one. It's a bad picture but I have to find another at one of my disks. This one was made by DD with her mobile phone.
[img]http://94.100.115.67/956150001-95620...95_5_BIKt.jpeg[/img]
I promise i'll put soon a better picture.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:54 PM

This is me,, and my wonderful husband, his name is Salaheddin,,, we call him Salah,,,lol... I love all the pictures that everyone has posted!!!

In New York
[ATTACH=CONFIG]71615[/ATTACH]

me,, in our home,,,
[ATTACH=CONFIG]71616[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-71610.jpe   attachment-71611.jpe  
Old 05-22-2010, 04:18 PM

I love to browse through this thread once in a while to see all your faces. It seems like you have a written personality from your comments, projects, but it's pretty cool to have a face to it too. Glad to see those who dare share! Now if we could all see our angel here it would be the BEST.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:41 AM

Yes, I think the same. It's great to see everones pictures, comments, pictures of children, grandchildren and other beloved people, and sometimes take a little peek in there homes to. I love it because for me it's like we get to know each other better!