Who's with me?

Old 12-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Power Poster

I sometimes think about how much time I am here, but on the other hand, I have gained a lot of knowledge in the last year and a half. I did not do any quilting today. BUT I did clean up the sewing room this morning, and sometimes that is very important.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:08 PM

I'm like Ninnie. I've gotten more quilting done this year and I think it's all the inspiration and help I get here. Of course I've gotten less sleep because I'm here more LOL.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:10 PM
Power Poster

Is it the mouse's turn?.....
I just told hubby: If this pc tore up, I would still have my quilting...BUT...without this board, there would be no one to share it with, no where to post a pic, nobody to tell me, with an artists eye, that I did a good job...there would be so much missing from my quilting life, there would be a huge gaping hole in this mouse's heart...
so, I juggle my addictions...the grandbabies/the quilting/the board...for the first time in my life, I can juggle at least 3 things and i only have two paws...
YIPPEEE!!! for me...I want to do it all, but I will just keep plodding along...and whatever gets made, gets made...all the others will be quilts in my mind! you should see them...but then again...it's a chore to get through there!:mrgreen:
Old 12-31-2009, 04:57 AM

I just come and drool over all the pictures of peoples work....
Old 12-31-2009, 05:04 AM
Power Poster

Now that I am retired I spend way to much time on computer. Cant start my day without looking to see if anyone posted new links. Then I check them out and you know one link leads to another. Then I have to play a game or two of Scrabble but eventually I get to my sewing,embroidery or whatever I am working on at the moment.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:10 AM

I am not alone.....lol.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:26 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:03 AM
Banned

i hear ya big time :lol: :lol:
Old 12-31-2009, 06:14 AM

I really get angry with myself! I go on in am to check for email! Yea right then roam the whole universe it seems. THEN I foolishly wonder where the morning went. Sounds like a new years resolution to me
Old 12-31-2009, 06:51 AM

Ah but if you didnt go online to play with us how would you get all those great inspirations for the next 100 projects? I spent about 1 hour here yesterday and four hours quilting.. a fair distribution.. however now I "NEED" to make several more things I saw so maybe I should spend a tiny bit less.. besides the eyes and back can take only so much leaning over a sewing machine...this is physical therapy! yeah! thats it!