Women in 1916

Old 06-27-2021, 11:01 AM

Interesting that in 2021women are still being judged for their choice of what to wear.
Old 06-27-2021, 07:03 PM
Power Poster

When a female wears a low cut crop top with a pair of leggings and high heels to a business job interview they will get judged. A bikini top with leggings to a school play they will get judged. A micro mini dress and thong panties to cook out they will get judged. Clothing still tells a lot about a woman. Men have to be naked to be though revealing. LOL
Old 06-28-2021, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
When a female wears a low cut crop top with a pair of leggings and high heels to a business job interview they will get judged. A bikini top with leggings to a school play they will get judged. A micro mini dress and thong panties to cook out they will get judged. Clothing still tells a lot about a woman. Men have to be naked to be though revealing. LOL
This is true...usually women who dress as you describe are labeled as...(insert word of choice here).
Old 06-28-2021, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk View Post
This is true...usually women who dress as you describe are labeled as...(insert word of choice here).
It’s true and such a shame. In some ways we haven’t moved on too far from the trail blazers in the original post who were arrested for wearing pants. I was so dismayed to see the nasty names and the judging when the former First Lady’s modeling pictures were used to malign her. Some of the worst comments were from women. I don’t understand why it’s such a big deal.
Old 06-28-2021, 05:34 PM

I used to wear shorts, but no more. I have 74 year old legs. Capris & long pants. I have a couple of timeless dresses for funerals, etc.
This is a good and simple rule to follow: If the bottoms are “brief”, then cover up on top. If top is “brief” then cover up on bottom.
Old 07-01-2021, 07:01 AM

I would get arrested nearly every day. They looked like they had a grand time.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:13 PM

Lol @ arrested for wearing pants!